Is there a WarCraft 2 demo available?

Jason Hawley

Oct 8, 1995, 3:00:00 AM10/8/95
Could someone please direct me to a site that has the WarCraft 2 demo.
I've checked cdrom.com and wuarchive (it is being upgraded right now)
and didn't find anything.

Thanks
Jason

lo...@toony.toons

Oct 9, 1995, 3:00:00 AM10/9/95
I'm a doctor not a map Jim...there is NO demo yet..please read the groups
before posting!!!!!!

Marco Yu Chai Lee

Oct 10, 1995, 3:00:00 AM10/10/95
In article <45ccp2$i...@news.magi.com>, jha...@magi.com says...

>Could someone please direct me to a site that has the WarCraft 2 demo.
>I've checked cdrom.com and wuarchive (it is being upgraded right now)
>and didn't find anything.
>
>Thanks
>Jason

there's an alpha testing version but it's not for the public.

id...@imap2.asu.edu

Oct 10, 1995, 3:00:00 AM10/10/95
lo...@toony.toons wrote:

: In article <45ccp2$i...@news.magi.com>, <jha...@magi.com> writes:

: > Could someone please direct me to a site that has the WarCraft 2 demo.

: > I've checked cdrom.com and wuarchive (it is being upgraded right now)
: > and didn't find anything.
: >
: > Thanks
: > Jason

: >
: I'm a doctor not a map Jim...there is NO demo yet..please read the groups
: before posting!!!!!!
eeaaaaak. sorry the answer is incorrect.
yes there is a demo or I should say an alpha demo. It is about 13meg zip.
got about six missions. It is at a Warcraft2 web site. Unfortunately I do
not have the location anymore might able to find again somewhere. was posted
in strategy group a few weeks ago. The problem with site is there only
certain time that you can download it and only ten people can download at
a time. But hey don't take my word for it, go on the c.s.i.p.g.strategy
group and ask they'll tell ya, someone even uucoded on some binaries group.
anyway ask them there maybe someone still have the site name or be good
enough to upload it somewhere. I wouldn't mind getting it too. but it is
too big for my account, and the time I saw it on the web, I saw the files
but too many people were getting it. So ifanyone can find out where it
was ftp able and broken up in smaller chunks please let us know too. Later

MegaByte

Oct 14, 1995, 3:00:00 AM10/14/95