MLChess V1.06

AceTracer

Jul 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/17/96

Could you post it, or E-mail it ot me UUEncoded? Thanks!! Do you know if
there is a newsgroup for downloading and uploading HP48 software?

"Scratch where it itches"

AceTracer

Peter Osterlund

Jul 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/18/96

I have now spent some time making a new version of my chess program. The
changes in this version are:

1. The program is now a single object (not a library). This redesign
(and other minor optimizations) made the program about 1.5Kb smaller.

2. There is a new command 'auto', which is used to make the computer play
against itself. To turn off auto mode, press the ON key.

The program binary and documentation is attached to this post. The source
code (and the binary) is available from cbs.cis.com.

--
Peter Österlund Email: peter.o...@mailbox.swipnet.se
Sköndalsvägen 35 f90...@nada.kth.se

mlchess.zip