Google Gruppi non supporta più i nuovi post o le nuove iscrizioni Usenet. I contenuti storici continuano a essere visibili.

ST Emulator

36 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

MIkael Ljungberg

da leggere,
9 apr 2014, 10:05:4009/04/14
Hi All!!!

I running an Atari ST Emulator in one MS-DOS computer, and I use TOSBOX emulator. That emulator is the best I have found on internet.

Regards

Mikael Lj

Arachide

da leggere,
9 apr 2014, 10:30:2909/04/14
This was the one I used to install on my old 486 laptop with MS-DOS.
I agree: it was really cool.

Guillaume.

MIkael Ljungberg

da leggere,
20 apr 2014, 01:53:2020/04/14
Hi All ST Hackers!!!

I have also used PaciFiST, but I found TOSBOX more stable. You can run several programs in TOSBOX, I have used many other Emulators. But since a while back do run TOSBOX, it works in MS-DOS very well.

Best Regards

Mikael Lj

Francois LE COAT

da leggere,
21 apr 2014, 11:11:5721/04/14

MIkael Ljungberg writes:
> I have also used PaciFiST, but I found TOSBOX more stable. You can run several programs in TOSBOX, I have used many other Emulators. But since a while back do run TOSBOX, it works in MS-DOS very well.

ATARI emulators currently available on the WEB are :

PaCifiST <http://www.atari.st/pacifist/>
STonX <http://www.complang.tuwien.ac.at/nino/stonx.html>
NoSTalgia <http://users.skynet.be/sky39147/>
ARAnyM <http://aranym.org/>
MagiC Mac X <http://www.application-systems.de/magicmacx/>
MagiC Mac <http://www.application-systems.de/magicmac/>
Steem <http://steem.atari.st/index.htm>
STEmulator <http://www.stemulator.net/>
SainT <http://leonard.oxg.free.fr/SainT/saint.html>
Castaway <http://castaway.sourceforge.net/>
Hatari <http://hatari.tuxfamily.org/>
WinSTon <http://sourceforge.net/projects/winston/>
MagiC PC <http://www.application-systems.de/magicpc/>

There were also Tos2Win, TOSBox but they disappeared from the WEB.

It may help in your investigations ...

Best regards,

--
François LE COAT
Author of Eureka 2.12 (2D Graph Describer, 3D Modeller)

0 nuovi messaggi