Hi ALL

David B

Jan 7, 2015, 7:35:36 PM1/7/15
Hello Atari ST users just saying hi from downunder from NZ
and useing my Atari 520STe and TAZ terminal. The Agency BBS has
all the vintage computer groups on the usenet list great for browsing
messages with a real Atari. Some of these groups go way back to the
early 80s.

David B

David Solimano

Jan 8, 2015, 11:27:46 PM1/8/15
Hello to a fellow David. Posting from a Windows 7 machine,
unfortunately :-(
--
David Solimano
da...@solimano.org

Avon

Jan 9, 2015, 3:13:12 AM1/9/15
On 01/08/15, David Solimano pondered and said...

DS> >and useing my Atari 520STe and TAZ terminal. The Agency BBS has
DS> >all the vintage computer groups on the usenet list great for
DS> browsing
DS> >messages with a real Atari. Some of these groups go way back to
DS> the
DS>
DS> Hello to a fellow David. Posting from a Windows 7 machine,
DS> unfortunately :-(

Hi David,

I'm also using Agency BBS to access this newsgroup. Using a program
called
SynchTerm I downloaded from bbs.geek.nz to login and post... also via a
Win 7
box... so you're not alone :-)

Cheers, Paul

--
`I'm not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going' - Kerr Avon,
Blake's 7

Agency BBS, New Zealand | bbs.geek.nz | telnet: agency.bbs.geek.nz:23

David B

Jan 9, 2015, 2:18:34 PM1/9/15
Im posting from a Atari the BBS is run on windows im a vintage computer
user
collector BBSer have a look at my vids on youtube look for TELNET under
David B

David B

Clu

Feb 2, 2015, 10:10:50 AM2/2/15
Now that sounds like fun. Agency BBS eh? Will check that out.

Doc Clu

David B

Feb 3, 2015, 3:39:55 PM2/3/15
Hi yes give agency bbs a call and there is good games to play like lord
and others.

David B

Avon

Feb 4, 2015, 3:49:08 AM2/4/15
On 02/02/15, Clu pondered and said...

Cl> Now that sounds like fun. Agency BBS eh? Will check that out.

You would be most welcome.

Cheers, A.