Very Hot requirement------Monterey, CA-----3-6+ Months Contract

shaikmohammed.p...@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2014, 10:29:05 AM4/14/14
Hello Professional,
Hope you are doing good.

Please let me know if you would like to move forward with the below position

***** Need Local******

*****No H1b**********

Job Title: Data Modeler
Location: Monterey, CA
Duration: 3-6+ Months Contract

Job Description:
ICON Technical Network is looking for an experienced Data Modeler ideally with P&C (Property Casualty) Insurance experience for a 3-6 month contract opportunity in California. We are looking for a professional data for different P&C business lines and can lead a team on data modeling/architecture using ACORD.

Duties Include:
Translating data requirements into logical data models needed to implement data architecture solutions.
Work with business analysts to execute data models and data requirements.
Be the expert in data structures for analysts, developers, and testers and show the proper documentation for data structure metadata in an enterprise data dictionary.

Qualifications:
Proven experience with Data Modeling is REQUIRED.
5-7+ years of experience with DBMS (Oracle/SQL Server) for data profiling, data analysis and data definition.
7-10+ years of experience in relational and dimensional data modeling.
Experience in Agile (SCRUM), Service Oriented Architecture, ERWin and TFS for version control is preferred.
Thanks & Best Regards,
Ajay Venkat |Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Contact: 203-652-1444 Ext 108