Bfinn invades #Debian

Firebird^

May 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/19/99
Yeah, I know I'll get flamed for this, but I just HAD to share it. ;)

------

>>> bfinn (bf...@gateway.miscaust.com.au) has joined #debian
<bfinn/#debian> I NEED TO HELP FOR TO THE QUACK!!!
<bfinn/#debian> DOES TO SOMEONE HAVE TO IDEA FOR ME???
<bfinn/#debian> THE QUACK NOT TO WORK OF WELL FOR TO ME
<bfinn/#debian> I NEED TO FIX OF THIS FOR TO NOW BEFORE TO SISTER GO AWAY FROM NOT HERE!!
<talon/#debian> tries to understand -- is that english ?
<bfinn/#debian> PLEASE TO HELP ME!!!
<CosmicRay/#debian> talon: I vote no :-)
<bfinn/#debian> ALL FOR I WANT IS THE HELP WITH TO THE QUACK!!
<chucker/#debian> umm
<CosmicRay/#debian> binn: what's "the quack"?
<bfinn/#debian> I RUN TO QUACK AND TO DIE IT
<Cyberlink/#debian> Hmmmmmmm... does he mean "Quake"?
<jcurious/#debian> what is "the quack"?
<bfinn/#debian> THE QUACK IS GAME TO PLAY TO KILL OF PEOPLE TO GUN
<Cyberlink/#debian> Yep...
<Cyberlink/#debian> sighs...
<talon/#debian> chuckles
<Cyberlink/#debian> I can't believe I got that right.
<talon/#debian> wonders if you play a duck in it
<Cyberlink/#debian> I'm truly demented...
<CosmicRay/#debian> bfinn: oh, you mean quake?
<Cyberlink/#debian> CosmicRay: Apparently so..
<bfinn/#debian> PLEASE TO HELP FOR ME
<bfinn/#debian> COSCRAY : YES TO OF QUACK!!! HELP TO ME!!
<Cyberlink/#debian> First thing, lay off the shift key/turn off caps lock, and that'll get you started on the right track
<bfinn/#debian> I LOOK FOR THE QUACK!!!
<talon/#debian> HAHAHAHAHAHHA
<mhall/#debian> Hmm...
<Kysh/#debian> thinks that bfinn might be running it through babelfish
<talon/#debian> bfinn : LEARN TO SPELL !!!!!!!!!!
<Cyberlink/#debian> Kysh: Perhaps...
<talon/#debian> rofl's
<bfinn/#debian> I HAVE TO SPELL OF GOOD MARK FOR!!
<chucker/#debian> bfinn : learn english. come back later.
<CosmicRay/#debian> bfinn: I think www.planetquake.com is a place to start
<jcurious/#debian> bfinn : turn off capslock please
<bfinn/#debian> CHUCKER : I HAVE TO BEST TO ENGLISH FOR ENTIRE TO VILLAGE I GO FROM!!
<CosmicRay/#debian> gets our the LART stick
<CosmicRay/#debian> bfinn: where are you from?
<talon/#debian> cheers CosmicRay on
<talon/#debian> LART! LART!
<bfinn/#debian> JCURIOUS : I HAVE TO NO TO CAP TO LOCK
<chucker/#debian> I'd hate to see the rest of the village then
<bfinn/#debian> MY SISTER TAKE THIS, SHE TO SAY I NOT HAVE TO UNTIL I TO GET TO QUACK
<CosmicRay/#debian> hey ppl, don't do that. not everyone speaks english natively
<Kysh/#debian> If bfinn is asian in australia running through a translator, tihs wouldn't make bad sense.
<jamesjb/#debian> i will take care of the larting
<jamesjb/#debian> ;)
<chucker/#debian> bfinn : quack? quake.
<talon/#debian> QUACK - this is too funny
<tausq/#debian> qu4ck, g1\/3 /\/\3 qu4ck
<CosmicRay/#debian> talon: I know :-)
<CosmicRay/#debian> urm bfinn?? Australians speak English....
<bfinn/#debian> WHY TO ME OF HELP ME!! ALL FOR WANT IS TO GOOD GAME OF PLAY
<bfinn/#debian> MY SISTER COME TO HERE SOON AND SHE TO MAKE ME BAD TIME !!!!
<chucker/#debian> bfinn : what other language you speak
<talon/#debian> bfinn : TO QUACK, THE TO DOWNLOAD OR PROGRAMS THE TO BUY
<mhall/#debian> Hmm...
<bfinn/#debian> I MUST GET TO QUACK TO RUN TO BEFORE HER TO MAKE TROUBL!
<bfinn/#debian> CHUCKER : I SPEAK OF THE ENGLISH
<CosmicRay/#debian> bfinn: Sprechen und vertehen Sie Deutsch? Wie sagt man ,,quack`` auf Deutsch?
<chucker/#debian> tries to decypher that
<talon/#debian> wonders if he understood that
<CosmicRay/#debian> wonders if German will work better... :-)
<chucker/#debian> bfinn : other than english?
<jcurious/#debian> bfinn : what issues are you having with quake?
<mhall/#debian> bfinn , Was sagen Sie? Auf Englisch, bitte?
<chucker/#debian> bfinn : francais, espagnol, deutsch?
<mhall/#debian> bfinn , Spreekt u Nederlands?
<mhall/#debian> bfinn , Italienisch?
<bfinn/#debian> WHAT OF TO STANGE WORD!! PLEASE TO HELP OF QUACK!!
<CosmicRay/#debian> maybe we should talk to him in Australian (see /whois) :-)
<chucker/#debian> heh
<Hiryu/#debian> Ich habe Deutsch studiert
<mhall/#debian> CosmicRay , Hahaa.
<xixor/#debian> Hm.....
<bfinn/#debian> ALL FOR ME TO WANT TO THIS IS!! IF NO TO GET ME SISTER MAKE TO BAD TIME!! SHE TIE TO ME TO UP, AND HAVE TO BAD WAY FOR ME!!
<chucker/#debian> he does not understand any other languages at all
>>> mode/#debian [+b bfinn!*@*] by doogie
<doogie/#debian> waits for dpkg to see the change.
<talon/#debian> good doogie :)
<doogie/#debian> stupid bot.
<mhall/#debian> Hiryu , OK. Interessant. Wie viele Jahre waren Sie in Deutsch?
<o-o/#debian> Was ist denn bloss hier los?
<mhall/#debian> doogie , /kick?
<jcurious/#debian> bfinn : what issues are you having with quake?
<doogie/#debian> mhall : I like it better the bot does it.
<mhall/#debian> o-o , Das verstehe ich nicht. Ich waren in Deutsch four eine Jahre.
>>> bfinn has signed off IRC (Signed off)
<CosmicRay/#debian> o-o: Wir haben ein dummkopf. Er spricht nicht. :-)
<Cyberlink/#debian> o-o: Was ist "bloß", und ich werde dich antworten ;)
<jcurious/#debian> bfinn: quake bad how?
<CosmicRay/#debian> mhall: same here, but only 1/2 year
<chucker/#debian> heh
<mhall/#debian> CosmicRay , I habe drei Jahre mehr.
<chucker/#debian> no more miscommunication
<mhall/#debian> s/I/Ich/
<Cyberlink/#debian> Oops... Sag mich, was "bloß" ist ;)
<o-o/#debian> Wer spricht nicht?
<chucker/#debian> francais or english, dammit
<jcurious/#debian> blah
<o-o/#debian> Cyberblink: bloss heist so etwa nur
<Cyberlink/#debian> Cyberlink: Ah, ich verstehe jetzt ;)
<jcurious/#debian> that was intresting I'm pondering makeing "<bfinn> ALL FOR ME TO WANT TO THIS IS!! IF NO TO GET ME SISTER MAKE TO BAD TIME!! SHE TIE TO ME TO UP, AND HAVE TO BAD WAY FOR ME!!
>>> BENFINN (bf...@gateway.miscaust.com.au) has joined #DEBIAN
<jcurious/#debian> " my sig :0
<BENFINN/#debian> I SNEAK PAST TO BUN!!
<BENFINN/#debian> I HAVE FOR MANY PROBLEM TO QUACK TO HELP FOR ME TO!!
>>> mode/#debian [-b bfinn!*@*] by doogie
<BENFINN/#debian> ALL FOR WANT IS TO HOPE OF BETTER TIME
>>> mode/#debian [+b benfinn!*@*] by doogie
<chucker/#debian> hmmms
>>> [1;32mbfinn materializes into [1;32mmhall
<mhall/#debian> Heehee.
<mhall/#debian> Nice trick.
<doogie/#debian> BENFINN : please use lowercase for starters.
<o-o/#debian> and thus the babelfish fun started ... aha
<Crow-/#debian> doogie : try a real ban, a nick ban isn't very effective
<mhall/#debian> doogie , I have the whowas so you can make a hostmask.
<chucker/#debian> BENFINN : you speak english natively?
<doogie/#debian> BENFINN : no /msg. it isn't polite.
<jcurious/#debian> BENFINN : what problem to qake you have?
>>> mode/#debian [+o doogie] by doogie
>>> BENFINN was kicked off #debian by doogie (Banned)
<suicydl/#debian> BENFINN: the reason we would like you to use lower case is because 1) it is easier on the eyes and 2) it is easier for use to ignore your messages :)
<Cyberlink/#debian> CosmicRay: Hey, better that than depend on the damned Babelfish ;)
>>> mode/#debian [-b benfinn!*@*] by doogie
>>> BFINN (bf...@gateway.miscaust.com.au) has joined #DEBIAN
<talon/#debian> rofl's
<talon/#debian> should be logging this for later pleasure
<BFINN/#debian> I HAVE NO LITTLE KEY TO THE TYPEWRITTEN!!!
<jcurious/#debian> BFINN : what problem to qake you have?
<Cyberlink/#debian> talon: You should!
<doogie/#debian> BFINN : yes you do.
<BFINN/#debian> ALL BIG LETTER ON KEYBOARD HERE!!
<CosmicRay/#debian> haha
<BFINN/#debian> TO NO LITTLE LETTER!
<CosmicRay/#debian> hahahaha
<Cyberlink/#debian> laughs...
<jamesjb/#debian> BFINN: YES AND YOU ARE HURTING MY HEAD
<CosmicRay/#debian> hahahahahahahaha
<suicydl/#debian> he is from australia..
<doogie/#debian> BFINN : hit the 'caps lock' key.
<chucker/#debian> this is evil
<Kysh/#debian> pities BFINN if he's sincere.
<BFINN/#debian> MY SISTER TAKE TO THIS KEY FROM TO ME
<suicydl/#debian> au is australia right?
<CosmicRay/#debian> wonders how Australians can butcher English like that :-)
<chucker/#debian> suicydl : yep
<BFINN/#debian> HE MAKE MANY TO TROUBLE TO ME UNTIL TO I MAKE QUACK TO WORK TO!!!
<Kysh/#debian> Yes, but it could be a non-english-speaker
<suicydl/#debian> ahh, heh, his sister took his caps key??
<BFINN/#debian> SHE EVIL THINK OF EVIL TO!!
<chucker/#debian> sounds like his sister is a bitch
<Cyberlink/#debian> BFINN: What languages do you know?
<Aaron/#debian> BFINN is mhall
<Cyberlink/#debian> Oh, yeah :p
<BFINN/#debian> SHE MAKE THE PLAN TO PLEASE AAT SAME TIME!!
<Kysh/#debian> Running kanji through a translator could yield something like this :>
<Cyberlink/#debian> Forgot about that...
<doogie/#debian> Aaron : no, he isn't.
<mhall/#debian> Aaron , Not now.
<Kysh/#debian> Ahh, and legitimacy is lost
<mhall/#debian> Aaron , This shit is real...
<BFINN/#debian> PLEASE FOR HELP OF ME!!
<Cyberlink/#debian> mhall: Heh...
<BFINN/#debian> NOT TO BE TO PLACE I WRITE TO FOR AT L8R.NET/BFINN
<CosmicRay/#debian> BFINN: www.planetquake.com
<mhall/#debian> Cyberlink , What?
<Cyberlink/#debian> mhall: Nothing, nevermind ;)
<tausq/#debian> HELP OF ME HELP HELP PLEASE I WANT QUACK
<BFINN/#debian> WHAT TO IS PLANETQUACK?
<chucker/#debian> he wants quake
<mhall/#debian> Cyberlink , My joke?
<chucker/#debian> umm
<doogie/#debian> www.planetquake.com
<CosmicRay/#debian> BFINN: www.planetquake.com is a website from which you can get quake
<talon/#debian> tausq : hehe
<chucker/#debian> æææ CTCP VERSION reply from BFINN: mIRC32 v5.3 K.Mardam-Bey
<jcurious/#debian> BFINN : please spell quake wuake
<Aaron/#debian> mhall : oh, then um, heh. that's pathetic
<Cyberlink/#debian> mhall: Yeppers...
<talon/#debian> beats bfinn with the word quake
<chucker/#debian> wrong channel buddy
<talon/#debian> HAHAHAHA
<CosmicRay/#debian> jcurious: hehe
<Aaron/#debian> tausq : hahaha
<BFINN/#debian> THIS PLACE HAS FOR ME TO QUAKC?
<chucker/#debian> try #warez
<talon/#debian> can't stop laughing -- between bfinn and this website
<doogie/#debian> hey, be nice.
<doogie/#debian> his sister switched his keys.
<mhall/#debian> tries a winnuke...
<CosmicRay/#debian> BFINN: www.planetquake.com does
<chucker/#debian> mhall : haha
<BFINN/#debian> ALL PLACE I GO HAVE NO GOOD FOR ME TO QUACK!!
<talon/#debian> doogie : switched keys ?
<chucker/#debian> mhall : B00M!
<BFINN/#debian> WHY SO EASY TO MAKE HARD!!
<chucker/#debian> mhall : no more warez pup
<CosmicRay/#debian> http://www.planetquake.com/
<doogie/#debian> talon : quake/quack/
<Aaron/#debian> BFINN : umm, why are you in a linux channel when you don't use linux
<jamesjb/#debian> b00m b00m b00m b00m
<talon/#debian> doogie : 1 hyphenated-word: touch-typing :)
<BFINN/#debian> I THOUGHT TO FOR AMIGA CHANNEL!!
<BFINN/#debian> THIS NOT TO MAKE AMIGA 1000 THING???
<CosmicRay/#debian> amiga?!
<doogie/#debian> this is not an amiga channel.
<talon/#debian> rofl's
<fixhate/#debian> ehh
<Aaron/#debian> BECUS I HEARD LINUX GRET. I HEAR YOU ALL NICE PEEPPL
<suicydl/#debian> BFINN obviously is just fooling around, "TO FOR AT" Is it possible that an australian could actually talk like that? and changing planetquake to planetquack, he is obviously sitting there laughing his head off at how he fooled around with us.
<talon/#debian> anybody logging this ?
<Kysh/#debian> OOOO!
<Kysh/#debian> BFINN is Koko!!
<Cyberlink/#debian> Kysh: You must be right!
<CosmicRay/#debian> suicydl: yeah but it's more fun to play along :-)
<talon/#debian> IS ANYBODOY TO BE LOGGING THIS?
<BFINN/#debian> WHY NOT AMIGA HERE FOR MANY PLACE HAVE AMIGA 1000 THING TO USE!!!
<Cyberlink/#debian> slaps his hand against his head...
<Cyberlink/#debian> Kysh: It makes sense!
<Kysh/#debian> Cyberlink : See?? :>
<BFINN/#debian> AMIGA TO RUN OF TO LINEX TO TIME AGAIN!!
<suicydl/#debian> Coscmi: heh, agreed..
<chucker/#debian> mhall : winnuke.... bfinn makes it sound like he wants quake (warez)
>>> mode/#debian [+b bfinn!*@*] by doogie
>>> BFINN was kicked off #debian by doogie (foo)
<chucker/#debian> mhall : nuke bfinn, and...
<Crow-/#debian> doogie : Ban his hostname! not his nick!
>>> mode/#debian [-b bfinn!*@*] by doogie
>>> BENFINN (bf...@gateway.miscaust.com.au) has joined #DEBIAN
<chucker/#debian> hmmm
<CosmicRay/#debian> haha
<talon/#debian> oooh -- that's right -- a win9*'ie -- a fitting target for all manner of X-ploits
<BENFINN/#debian> i SNEAK PAST TO BUN!!!
<Crow-/#debian> /mode #debian +b *!*@*.miscaust.com.au
<Aaron/#debian> HAHAHA
<chucker/#debian> GATEWAY.miscaust.com.au?
>>> mode/#debian [+b bfinn!*@*] by doogie
<BENFINN/#debian> I HAVE TO PROBLEM TO THE QUACK!!!
<talon/#debian> wants nothing with BENFINN's bun's
>>> mode/#debian [+b benfinn!*@*] by doogie
>>> BENFINN was kicked off #debian by doogie (foo)
<talon/#debian> a dog'll fix your duck problem
<Crow-/#debian> doogie : your an opper and you cant even ban correctly, haha
<Aaron/#debian> doogie : smack b*@gateway.miscause.com.au
<jcurious/#debian> anyone remeber when someone used to create giberish usenets all the time.. what was that guy/bots name?
<CosmicRay/#debian> hahahaha
<Cyberlink/#debian> Hey, doogie's trying to be nice by not letting the ban reside...
>>> BENFINNY (bf...@gateway.miscaust.com.au) has joined #DEBIAN
<Cyberlink/#debian> Too bad it's not working :p
<BENFINNY/#debian> I SNEAK PAST TO BUN!!
<BENFINNY/#debian> I SNEAK PAST TO BUN!!
<BENFINNY/#debian> I SNEAK PAST TO BUN!!
<BENFINNY/#debian> I SNEAK PAST TO BUN!!
<BENFINNY/#debian> I SNEAK PAST TO BUN!!
<BENFINNY/#debian> I SNEAK PAST TO BUN!!
<BENFINNY/#debian> I SNEAK PAST TO BUN!!
<BENFINNY/#debian> I SNEAK PAST TO BUN!!
<talon/#debian> he sneaks past to flood
<xixor/#debian> shut up dorkus
<talon/#debian> what a hozer
<BENFINNY/#debian> HELP FOR ME TO HELP OF BAD PROBLEM TO SHE OF EVIL!!
<talon/#debian> damn, this is great
<talon/#debian> sells popcorn
<BENFINNY/#debian> YOU NOT MAKE TO JOKE FOR ME IF YOU SEE HER FGACE!!
<doogie/#debian> tries to remember the big ban.
<Cyberlink/#debian> yells, "Hey, talon, over here!"
<Crow-/#debian> BAN HIS HOSTNAME
<misaka/#debian> 'she of evil', I like that.
<talon/#debian> hehehe
<Kysh/#debian> I still think bfinn is Koko the Gorilla
<Cyberlink/#debian> Kysh: I still agree.
<misaka/#debian> Ban his hostname and send him back to school.
<CosmicRay/#debian> Crow-: CAPS NOT TO ME MAKE, DOLT YOU!
<BENFINNY/#debian> SHE MAKE BAD TIME FOR ME!!
<misaka/#debian> laughs at CosmicRay.
<BENFINNY/#debian> SHE HAVE FOR PAIN TO PLEASE SAME TIME!!
<Aaron/#debian> doogie : *!bf...@gateway.miscause.com.au
<Master/#debian> I don' think doogie knows how
<talon/#debian> hrmm -- S&M ...
<BENFINNY/#debian> HELP TO ME!!
<Cyberlink/#debian> Ah, so she's a sadist..
<Aaron/#debian> Kysh : HAHA
<Aaron/#debian> ROTFL
<doogie/#debian> no, I am trying for a gline.
<BENFINNY/#debian> SHE MAKE THE PAIN AND MAKE ME DO AS TO SHE WANT TO!!
<Master/#debian> A gline
<misaka/#debian> This is actually entertaining ...
<talon/#debian> hehehe
<jcurious/#debian> "#AMIGA_WAREZ" we don't help warez people
<Aaron/#debian> BENFINNY : is your name koko?
<doogie/#debian> Master : I am trying to keep him from connecting to the servers completely.
<talon/#debian> heh
<Master/#debian> hahaha
<misaka/#debian> uc('bunfinny') - Put down the drugs man.
<Aaron/#debian> doogie : just ban his account.
<Master/#debian> why not just ban
<BENFINNY/#debian> MY NAME OF TO THE NE TO FINN
<misaka/#debian> And put away the NIN ...
<jcurious/#debian> benn: you lost all respect by joining a warez group
<BENFINNY/#debian> BEN TO FINN
>>> mode/#fightthepower [+o Peidran] by ChanServ
<CosmicRay/#debian> BENFINNY: TO YOU QUACK AT SMTP.QUACKPLANET.MOC
<BENFINNY/#debian> THE GROUP NO GIBE FOR ME TO QUACK!!
<talon/#debian> and poor old ben finnigan - beginagin
<BENFINNY/#debian> I BEG TO ASK AND NO TO GIVE FOR ME!!!
<CosmicRay/#debian> after he translates that back, it should come up correctly :-)
<misaka/#debian> CosmicRay - Heh.
<Cyberlink/#debian> mmv('Drugs are bad, m'kay?')
<BENFINNY/#debian> PLEACE TO HELP FOR ME!!
<Aaron/#debian> doogie : K-LINE!
<BENFINNY/#debian> WHY NO TO HELP ME TO GET OF GOOD THING!!
<BENFINNY/#debian> MANY TO GOOD TIME HAVE FOR ALL FOR THIS THING!!
<jcurious/#debian> BENFINNY : I'm not going to help a warez dude.. your hanging out in #amiga_warez... to quote "NO SOUP FOR YOU!"
<fixhate/#debian> smacks benfinny
<CosmicRay/#debian> still thinks that benfinny is Pitr from Userfriendly :-)
<BENFINNY/#debian> MY SISTER TO SHE PROMISE GOOD THING FOR EVERY TO HELP!!
<Cyberlink/#debian> CosmicRay: Heh... :)
<Peidran/#debian> BENFINNY: stop yelling
>>> mode/#debian [-b benfinn!*@*] by doogie
<misaka/#debian> I'm glad I'm logging this.
>>> mode/#debian [-b bfinn!*@*] by doogie
<BENFINNY/#debian> SHE HAVE VERY GOOD TO FUN TO GIVE
<misaka/#debian> doogie - Almost.
<Aaron/#debian> BENFINNY : most of us don't give a rat
<chucker/#debian> haha
<mhall/#debian> Peidran , Pingflood BENFINNY with your T1 machine.
<misaka/#debian> +b
>>> mode/#debian [+b *!bf...@gateway.miscaust.com.au] by doogie
<misaka/#debian> Yay.
<Aaron/#debian> s ass about quake
>>> BENFINNY was kicked off #debian by doogie (foo)
<doogie/#debian> I will talk to lilo later.
<Peidran/#debian> phew
<Cyberlink/#debian> doogie: Good idea.
<Aaron/#debian> bye
<misaka/#debian> applauds.
<Cyberlink/#debian> gives doogie much plaudits, as well...
<Master/#debian> Thats still a stupid ban
<Aaron/#debian> bfinn
<talon/#debian> hrmm -- mebbe we should create another channel called #entertainment and benny can come in there and entertain us :)
<mhall/#debian> cracks out teardrop...
<talon/#debian> mhall : hehe
<xixor/#debian> ha ha
<sgore/#debian> farts in benny's direction
<Cyberlink/#debian> talon: Hehe :)
>>> BENFINNY (bfi...@gateway.miscaust.com.au) has joined #DEBIAN
<CosmicRay/#debian> hahaha
<BENFINNY/#debian> I SNEAK PAST TO BUN!!!
<BENFINNY/#debian> I SNEAK PAST TO BUN!!!
<BENFINNY/#debian> I SNEAK PAST TO BUN!!!
<BENFINNY/#debian> I SNEAK PAST TO BUN!!!
<BENFINNY/#debian> I SNEAK PAST TO BUN!!!
<BENFINNY/#debian> I SNEAK PAST TO BUN!!!
<Peidran/#debian> damnit
<CosmicRay/#debian> hehe
<BENFINNY/#debian> HELP FOR ME!!!
<misaka/#debian> Geez. It's an intelligent kook.
<BENFINNY/#debian> I NEED TO HELP TO!!
<doogie/#debian> al right.
<Cyberlink/#debian> ARGH!!!!!
<mhall/#debian> Peidran , pingflood him with the T1 server at your school.
<BENFINNY/#debian> PLEASE
>>> mode/#debian [-b *!bf...@gateway.miscaust.com.au] by doogie
>>> mode/#debian [+b *!b*@gateway.miscaust.com.au] by doogie
<Aaron/#debian> JAJAJAJA
<Peidran/#debian> mhall: i no longer have access, apologies
<oneiros/#debian> hehehahaha
<oneiros/#debian> this is quite sad
>>> BENFINNY was kicked off #debian by doogie (foo)
<Crow-/#debian> applauds doogie
>>> mode/#debian [-b *!b*@gateway.miscaust.com.au] by doogie
>>> mode/#debian [+b *!*@gateway.miscaust.com.au] by doogie
<Aaron/#debian> ok so he's not an idiot, he's an immature script kiddie who figured out how to spoof his name.
<mhall/#debian> tweaks teardrop...
<talon/#debian> ALSO WANTS TO THE QUACK
<talon/#debian> cant stop -- sorry ;p
<Cyberlink/#debian> laughs..
<Peidran/#debian> hehehe talon :)
<misaka/#debian> talon - heh.
<Cyberlink/#debian> talon: That's pretty funny :)
<mhall/#debian> sets teardrop to 100000 packets...
<jcurious/#debian> btw it seems that the gateway he was using has an open proxy
>>> BFINN (bfi...@194.219.146.238) has joined #DEBIAN
<misaka/#debian> Oh my.
<BFINN/#debian> I SNEAK PAST TO BUN!!!
<BFINN/#debian> I SNEAK PAST TO BUN!!!
<BFINN/#debian> I SNEAK PAST TO BUN!!!
<BFINN/#debian> I SNEAK PAST TO BUN!!!
<BFINN/#debian> I SNEAK PAST TO BUN!!!
<BFINN/#debian> I SNEAK PAST TO BUN!!!
<BFINN/#debian> I SNEAK PAST TO BUN!!!
<talon/#debian> rofl's
<talon/#debian> rofl's
<Aaron/#debian> WHAT A RETARD
<misaka/#debian> laughs.
>>> mode/#debian [+b bfinn!*@*] by doogie
<Aaron/#debian> someone set the channel +v
<talon/#debian> awwww :(
>>> BFINN was kicked off #debian by doogie (foo)
>>> mode/#debian [-b bfinn!*@*] by doogie
>>> mode/#debian [+b bfi*!*@*] by doogie
<mhall/#debian> has a stroke of genius...
<Peidran/#debian> wow, that's really slick, we're all impressed
>>> BENFINN (bfi...@194.219.146.238) has joined #DEBIAN
<BENFINN/#debian> HELP TO ME!!
<talon/#debian> rofl's
<BENFINN/#debian> STOP TO BUN!!
>>> [1;32mmhall materializes into [1;32mBFINN
<doogie/#debian> god damn it.
<misaka/#debian> laughs and laughs.
<talon/#debian> alright -- who has X-ploits? *evil grin*
<BFINN/#debian> No one ban me.
<Cyberlink/#debian> Good gracious...
>>> [1;32mAaron materializes into [1;32mBFiNNNY
<BENFINN/#debian> PLEASE TO HELP FOR ME
<xixor/#debian> talon : Used to
>>> mode/#debian [+b *!bfi*@194.219.146.*] by doogie
<talon/#debian> searches for his real quick
<Peidran/#debian> how about we get an ircop to help
>>> BFINN was kicked off #debian by doogie (foo)
<Hiryu/#debian> talon: like teardrop?
<talon/#debian> nods
<mhall/#debian> Damn.
>>> BENFINN has signed off IRC (Signed off)
<talon/#debian> neworder.box.sk
<talon/#debian> darn!
<Hiryu/#debian> org, even
>>> mode/#debian [+o Peidran] by ChanServ
>>> BENFINN (b...@194.219.146.238) has joined #DEBIAN
<BENFINN/#debian> HELP TOI ME!!
<tausq/#debian> hahahahaha
<BENFINN/#debian> I SNEAK PAST TO BUN!!!!
>>> mode/#debian [-b *!bfi*@194.219.146.*] by doogie
>>> mode/#debian [+b *!*@194.219.146.*] by doogie
>>> BENFINN was kicked off #debian by Peidran (scoot, biatch)
<talon/#debian> shoot -- I can never find them when I need them anymore
<misaka/#debian> laughs again.
<mhall/#debian> doogie , I have a cool idea...
>>> mode/#debian [+b *!*@d211.pm6.sonic.net] by Peidran
<doogie/#debian> mhall : what?
>>> BFiNNNY was kicked off #debian by Peidran (scoot, biatch)
<misaka/#debian> Wonder if we can't attract him to a specific channel ...
<Peidran/#debian> oh, you already got it..
<doogie/#debian> Peidran : what are you doing!
<Peidran/#debian> (don't mind me, I'm lagged)
<suicydl/#debian> wonders, by changing your ident you can get past bans?
<tausq/#debian> Peidran : wrong person....
>>> mode/#debian [-b *!*@d211.pm6.sonic.net] by doogie
<Peidran/#debian> oh fuck that wasn't him was it
<Cyberlink/#debian> laughs...
<doogie/#debian> Peidran : no, it wasn't.
<Cyberlink/#debian> Peidran: Hey man, nice shot ;)
<talon/#debian> hehe
<doogie/#debian> Peidran : pay attention.
<jcurious/#debian> how about +b b*fin*!
>>> Aaron (aa...@d211.pm6.sonic.net) has joined #debian
<Peidran/#debian> apologizes profusely
<Cyberlink/#debian> Peidran: Sorry, didn't mean to tease...
<Aaron/#debian> thanks ;P
<talon/#debian> bah!
<doogie/#debian> Peidran : that 2nd oen was aaron.
<Aaron/#debian> haha, it's ok
<Peidran/#debian> no, 's alright
<misaka/#debian> What's htat, 5 bans he's evaded so far?
<doogie/#debian> talks to nickserv now. :)
<misaka/#debian> s/he/it/
<Peidran/#debian> aaon: sorry :)
<Aaron/#debian> I liked that 'channel demigods have frozen you...' trick though ;P
<Peidran/#debian> eh?
<Aaron/#debian> Peidran : I got a message: "The channel demigods have frozen you" or something, then I couldn't change my nick back ;P
<talon/#debian> argggh! I'm not gonna know his nick to /whois :(
<doogie/#debian> -NickServ(s@NickServ)- Nick bfinn is now forbidden.
<doogie/#debian> -NickServ(s@NickServ)- Nick benfinn is now forbidden.
<doogie/#debian> -NickServ(s@NickServ)- Nick benfinny is now forbidden.
<Aaron/#debian> it was pretty cool
<doogie/#debian> now, to get them to kick.
<talon/#debian> hrmmm
<Peidran/#debian> yay
<doogie/#debian> Peidran : but that won't kick him.
<Peidran/#debian> doogie: what does it do?
<doogie/#debian> Peidran : I am still working.
<blat/#debian> is disappointed to have missed all the fun
<jcurious/#debian> so who is going to put up the logs?
>>> BF (b...@ewwmail.ozemail.com.au) has joined #DEBIAN
<BF/#debian> I SNEAK PAST TO BUN!!!!
<BF/#debian> I SNEAK PAST TO BUN!!!!
<BF/#debian> I SNEAK PAST TO BUN!!!!
<BF/#debian> I SNEAK PAST TO BUN!!!!
<BF/#debian> I SNEAK PAST TO BUN!!!!
<blat/#debian> or maybe not
<Peidran/#debian> hehehe
<Cyberlink/#debian> Ugh.
<Crow-/#debian> looks like we need a g-line
<BF/#debian> HELP FOR ME TO!!!!
<Cyberlink/#debian> That's all I'm going to say.
>>> mode/#debian [+b *!*@ewwmail.ozemail.com.au] by Peidran
>>> BF was kicked off #debian by Peidran (scoot, biatch)
<misaka/#debian> continues to laugh.
<blat/#debian> snickers
<Peidran/#debian> beat ya
<blat/#debian> i wish he had more lines, tho
<jcurious/#debian> ya know.. there is the ignore trick.. ie.. everyone just ignore him/her/it
<Peidran/#debian> :P
<misaka/#debian> 6 bans evaded?
<doogie/#debian> Peidran : watch the channel for a bit, 'k? I am reading help.
<marmoset/#debian> peidran: *!*@*.au might speed things up ;)
<Peidran/#debian> jcurious: there's the same problem with ignores as with bans
<Peidran/#debian> doogie: right-o
<jcurious/#debian> btw he's using wingates
<tausq/#debian> wingates..... oh fun
<fixhate/#debian> wingates are gay
<Peidran/#debian> jcurious: windows? we should be able to take that down no problem, neh?
<Peidran/#debian> :P
<jcurious/#debian> telnet ewwmail.ozemail.com.au 23
<jcurious/#debian> Trying 203.108.128.242...
<jcurious/#debian> Connected to ewwmail.ozemail.com.au.
<jcurious/#debian> Escape character is '^]'.
<jcurious/#debian> WinGate>
<Master/#debian> heh
>>> bf_ (bbar...@epsilon.wonder.ca) has joined #debian
<tausq/#debian> wow...
<mhall/#debian> jcurious , Thanks.
<bf_/#debian> I SNEAK PAST TO BUN!!
<bf_/#debian> I SNEAK PAST TO BUN!!
<bf_/#debian> I SNEAK PAST TO BUN!!
<bf_/#debian> I SNEAK PAST TO BUN!!
<jamesjb/#debian> someone found a list of open wingates
<misaka/#debian> mahahhahahah
<bf_/#debian> I SNEAK PAST TO BUN!!
<bf_/#debian> I SNEAK PAST TO BUN!!
<bf_/#debian> I SNEAK PAST TO BUN!!
<bf_/#debian> HELP FOR TO ME!!
>>> mode/#debian [+b *!*@epsilon.wonder.ca] by Peidran
>>> bf_ was kicked off #debian by Peidran (do you?)
<blat/#debian> my god.. a canadian impersonator!
<Peidran/#debian> this is humourous
<Crow-/#debian> I told lilo this the other day and he didnt belive me!
<doogie/#debian> -NickServ(s@NickServ)- Kill protection is now ON, with no kill delay.
<doogie/#debian> -NickServ(s@NickServ)- Kill protection is now ON, with no kill delay.
<doogie/#debian> -NickServ(s@NickServ)- Kill protection is now ON, with no kill delay.
<doogie/#debian> -NickServ(s@NickServ)- Kill protection is now ON, with no kill delay.
<doogie/#debian> oops.
<jamesjb/#debian> i hope someone is e-mailing the owners of those..
<Peidran/#debian> yay
<Peidran/#debian> :)
<jcurious/#debian> is there away to find an actual IP by using the same wingate he/she/it is on?
<Crow-/#debian> I told him bf_ was messing with us and he thought he was just a dumb user, hehe
<doogie/#debian> that is for bfinn, bfinny, benfinn, benfinny
<Aaron/#debian> here's the way you do it
<blat/#debian> Organization:
<Aaron/#debian> just ignore him.
<tausq/#debian> doogie : bf too
<Aaron/#debian> he'll go away
<misaka/#debian> Aaron - Which nick?
<doogie/#debian> tauceti : no, namespace collision.
<Peidran/#debian> aaron: ignore ignore or /ignore ignore?
<mhall/#debian> doogie , And now, bf_.
<blat/#debian> *bf*
<Aaron/#debian> either.
<tausq/#debian> doogie : you can't do exact matches?
<doogie/#debian> I don't want to ban it.
<doogie/#debian> tauceti : not with nickserv.
<doogie/#debian> er,
<tausq/#debian> doogie : stop using nick completion
<tausq/#debian> :)
<Peidran/#debian> can't we DOS him?
<blat/#debian> yeah!
<talon/#debian> grins at Peidran
<Master/#debian> hehe
<doogie/#debian> NO!
<Crow-/#debian> Peidran : he is bouncing through wingate proxies it seems
<jcurious/#debian> peidre: he's using a list of wingates
<doogie/#debian> do not do a DOS.
<talon/#debian> awwwww :~(
<mhall/#debian> Peidran , Hmm...
<Peidran/#debian> jcurious: hmmph
<oneiros/#debian> you should check for wingates upon connect
<Peidran/#debian> doogie: no, I don't have any, but it'd be fun :)
<blat/#debian> notes that there is no nick character limitation here
<oneiros/#debian> and kill
<Master/#debian> oneiros: Someone who is thinking!
<Master/#debian> :-)
<mhall/#debian> I'm slowly thinking this is tyler...
<doogie/#debian> mhall : no, tyler was never this bad.
<doogie/#debian> mhall : tyler types slow. this guy doesn't.
<jcurious/#debian> well I have a list of open wingates now :)
<mhall/#debian> HE was so interested in telnet before...
<Peidran/#debian> doogie: took him a while to start spewing that shit
>>> JOE (b...@medan.ne.mediaone.net) has joined #DEBIAN
<doogie/#debian> Peidran : /mode #debian +b
<suicydl/#debian> wonders who everyone is talking about, is it that australian BENFLINT still? (/me has been gone for a few minutes)..
<Peidran/#debian> doogie: I am likely very lagged, what with a download running in macos
<doogie/#debian> Peidran : to see the list of bans.
<talon/#debian> suicydl : FOR WHY YOU TO FOR MINUTES GONE TO FOR THE FEW?
<misaka/#debian> cracks up.
<suicydl/#debian> whats he doing now?
<misaka/#debian> talon - Stop it, I'm trying to watch a movie.
<Master/#debian> :-)
<JOE/#debian> I SNEAK PAST TO BUN!!!
<JOE/#debian> I SNEAK PAST TO BUN!!!
<JOE/#debian> I SNEAK PAST TO BUN!!!
<JOE/#debian> I SNEAK PAST TO BUN!!!
<JOE/#debian> I SNEAK PAST TO BUN!!!
<doogie/#debian> suicydl : nothing. we banned a whole bunch.
<JOE/#debian> I SNEAK PAST TO BUN!!!
<JOE/#debian> I SNEAK PAST TO BUN!!!
<JOE/#debian> I SNEAK PAST TO BUN!!!
<JOE/#debian> HELP FOR TO ME!!!
<talon/#debian> YAY!
>>> JOE was kicked off #debian by Peidran (do you?)
>>> mode/#debian [+b *!@medan.ne.mediaone.net] by doogie
<talon/#debian> oooh -- cable modem this time
<sgore/#debian> lol
<misaka/#debian> cheers with talon.
<akopps/#debian> floood ?
>>> mode/#debian [-b *!@medan.ne.mediaone.net] by Peidran
>>> mode/#debian [+b *!*@medan.ne.mediaone.net] by Peidran
<Kysh/#debian> rotfl
<Peidran/#debian> hehe
<Cyberlink/#debian> talon: Heh....
<jcurious/#debian> is it about time to go +v here?
<ltd/#debian> /mode #debian +i
<talon/#debian> ahh -- invite-only...
<akopps/#debian> ltd: no..
<Ken106/#debian> jcurious: I think so.. hehe
<jamesjb/#debian> har har ;)
<Peidran/#debian> ltd: no, we're not desperate
<oneiros/#debian> mass voice, and then /mode #debian +m
<akopps/#debian> why not just /mode #debian +m :p
<talon/#debian> rofl's
<Cyberlink/#debian> Oh, that's a good idea :)
<mhall/#debian> feels mean for what his teardrop must be doing by now...
<Cyberlink/#debian> mhall: Are you being not nice? ;)
<doogie/#debian> mhall : um, if he is coming thru a wingate, you are only taking down the wingate.
<jcurious/#debian> mhall : hopefuly it's closing some wingates down
<Master/#debian> hehe
<Master/#debian> mhall:-)
<mhall/#debian> jcurious , I'm trying to run him out of hosts...
<Master/#debian> mhall: Bet the wingate owner is happy:-)
<mhall/#debian> Lucky I have a dynamic IP...
<jcurious/#debian> mhall : umm look at www.cyberarmy.com
<jamesjb/#debian> Master: maybe that'll talk them into fixing stuff
<mhall/#debian> And an FQDN that my IP doesn't resolve to...
<jcurious/#debian> there have got to be more sites like that where people just post open wingates
<doogie/#debian> TO BE OR NOT TO BE IS QUACK.
<mhall/#debian> Master , Mean, isn't it...?...
<talon/#debian> mhall : what are you using?
<Master/#debian> jamesjb: Probably not.. for every wingate fixed another is put up that isn't made
<Kysh/#debian> heh
<jamesjb/#debian> Master: aye
<jcurious/#debian> ./topic MUST QUACK OR SISTER WILL TIE ME UP
<jcurious/#debian> or whatever that quote was
<Careless/#debian> :-)
<jcurious/#debian> should be getting some sleep but I'm curious if he is going to try again
<xixor/#debian> try what jcurious?
<jcurious/#debian> if bf is going to login and start QUAKING
<doogie/#debian> Peidran : watch the channel, 'k? I wanna q3.
<Peidran/#debian> doogie: ppht, I gotta go in a sec
<doogie/#debian> is away: (TO THREE TIMES IN QUACK, MUST NOW.) [ BX -MsgLog On]
<jamesjb/#debian> tips over.
<misaka/#debian> Did I miss him?
<misaka/#debian> Did I miss another visit by QUACK IT IS TO BUN?
<Peidran/#debian> misaka: hehe depends when you left
<Peidran/#debian> misaka: I don't think so, then
>>> FRED (FR...@cafe-iska.mozcom.com) has joined #DEBIAN
<tausq/#debian> finn's back
<jcurious/#debian> ohh a new name
<Master/#debian> hehe
<talon/#debian> HAHAHAHA
<jcurious/#debian> must have gotten tired of bf names
<talon/#debian> yup
<jcurious/#debian> stand by for some quackery
<talon/#debian> | FRED (FR...@cafe-iska.mozcom.com) (Internic Commercial)
<talon/#debian> | ircname : Benn Finn
>>> mode/#debian [+b *!*@cafe-iska.mozcom.com] by Peidran
>>> FRED was kicked off #debian by Peidran (shoo!)
<Peidran/#debian> beat him to it :)
<talon/#debian> HAHAHA -- what a quackpot
<ltd/#debian> heh
<misaka/#debian> Damn. He didn't even get to SNEAK PAST TO BUN there.
<Master/#debian> That'll piss him off:-)
<Master/#debian> He has to sneak past the bun you know hehe
<jcurious/#debian> wow.. my list of open wingates is just getting bigger
<misaka/#debian> Master - Heh. *nod*
<Peidran/#debian> *FRED* rudeness??
<Peidran/#debian> *FRED* what?! when!
<Peidran/#debian> *FRED* I didn't do anything!!
<talon/#debian> HAHAHA
<jcurious/#debian> is someone going to put a copy of the logs up somewhere?
<talon/#debian> hey -- I can get them from apt!
<misaka/#debian> jcurious - I've got a patrial copy of the logs.
<talon/#debian> goes about getting the logs :)
<misaka/#debian> jcurious - If you mean bfinn dude.
<Peidran/#debian> he's really trying to convince me he is not benn finn
<misaka/#debian> Peidran - heh.
<jcurious/#debian> telhim to do a whois on himself
<talon/#debian> Peidran : /whois show it ? -- it used to
<Peidran/#debian> yea, it does
<Peidran/#debian> he's lying through his teeth
<jcurious/#debian> actualy you might not want to tell him..
<Peidran/#debian> or whatever he has to pass for teeth
<jcurious/#debian> then he'll figure another way to hide
<jcurious/#debian> peidren: thank him for giving us a list of open wingates :)
<Peidran/#debian> jcurious: hehe
<talon/#debian> begins the 5M log-file DL to snip out all the ... amusing stuff from the last hour
<Cyberlink/#debian> talon: Hehehe :)

Mark

May 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/19/99
That was, quite possibly, the funniest thing I've ever read in my life

Mark

i...@cs-vu-nl.mil

May 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/28/99
He must have been using my bfinn script >:)

http://www.cs.vu.nl/~ivo/bfinn/

(It's an ugly hack but now everyone can have his own BFINN!!)

*QUACK*

Ivo
Name: Ivo van der Wijk
Please replace '-' with '.' and remove '.mil' in my reply address.

Ancipital

Jun 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/1/99
On Fri, 28 May 99 16:8:05, i...@cs-vu-nl.mil wrote:

>He must have been using my bfinn script >:)
>
> http://www.cs.vu.nl/~ivo/bfinn/
>
>(It's an ugly hack but now everyone can have his own BFINN!!)
>
>*QUACK*
>
> Ivo

Ooh, you snuck past to USENET, then?

FB, meet one of the people who I broke by showing them the bfinn
transcript.. [un]luckily, he's a bit of a programmer :)

Ancipital- Inedible Buddhas reality control #1
http://www.buddhas.org is currently tqt- back soon.

To unmung email addr, remove all instances of "aremadeoffish"

"I'm not crying victim, but I am stating that a lot of spammers
are genuine scumbags." -Sanford Wallace

Firebird^

Jun 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/9/99

Firebird^

Jun 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/13/99
>On Fri, 28 May 99 16:8:05, i...@cs-vu-nl.mil wrote:

>>He must have been using my bfinn script >:)
>>
>> http://www.cs.vu.nl/~ivo/bfinn/
>>
>>(It's an ugly hack but now everyone can have his own BFINN!!)
>>
>>*QUACK*
>>
>> Ivo

>Ooh, you snuck past to USENET, then?

>FB, meet one of the people who I broke by showing them the bfinn
>transcript.. [un]luckily, he's a bit of a programmer :)

Heh... Now anyone can be BFINN! Woops, he said that in the body earlier.
;)

Joe Cosby

Jun 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/14/99
** To reply in e-mail, remove "lujdat." from address **

"Firebird^" hunched over his computer, typing feverishly;

We ARE all BFinn. And BFinn is us all.

And we are all one, within the Pindial.

OHM
Joe Cosby

Devout member of the Church of Amiga since 1990

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.
Boldness has genius, power and magic in it" - Goethe

Ancipital

Jun 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/15/99
On Mon, 14 Jun 1999 07:13:14 GMT, joec...@lujdat.seatac.net (Joe
Cosby) wrote:

>We ARE all BFinn. And BFinn is us all.
>
>And we are all one, within the Pindial.
>
>OHM

Wait 'till you see BLAZEBFinn!

Firebird^

Jun 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/15/99

>> >Ooh, you snuck past to USENET, then?
>>
>> >FB, meet one of the people who I broke by showing them the bfinn
>> >transcript.. [un]luckily, he's a bit of a programmer :)
>>
>> Heh... Now anyone can be BFINN! Woops, he said that in the body earlier.
>> ;)
>>

>We ARE all BFinn. And BFinn is us all.

>And we are all one, within the Pindial.

Heh... Sounds like a song I taped off the Dr. Demento show years ago.
"Elvis Is Everywhere!" ;)