Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

Unrestricted VR example

Visto 60 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Mathieu Malaterre

no leída,
23 dic 2015, 9:14:5023/12/15
As a follow up to my earlier post, here is an example of file with unrestricted Value Representation(s):

http://gdcm.sourceforge.net/thingies/UnrestrictedVRExample.dcm

Since the standard currently does not restrict Value Representation to have any particular `byte` value all parsers should be able to parse this file as if the VRs were UN.

Enjoy.

David Clunie

no leída,
23 dic 2015, 11:42:2223/12/15
As we discussed by email, DICOM does restrict the VR to be bytes from the default character set as you noted:

http://dicom.nema.org/medical/dicom/current/output/chtml/part05/chapter_7.html#para_8c6abdc8-2439-4aae-bdd0-98f7c35fd830

and that is very constrained (to G0 plus a few control characters) as described in Annex E:

http://dicom.nema.org/medical/dicom/current/output/chtml/part05/chapter_E.html

It is unlikely that DICOM will in future define VRs containing control characters :)

David

Mathieu Malaterre

no leída,
28 dic 2015, 4:47:1828/12/15
I've fixed my sample DataSet in-place to only contains character from G0 (no control character to avoid confusion).

Cheers
0 mensajes nuevos