PROBLEMS: NT 3.5 (build 807) and Appletalk printers

Fornet

Dec 25, 1994, 4:34:38 AM12/25/94
I have a strange problem with my Appletalk printers:
My windows NT 3.5 (build 807) server is able to see all the device in the 3 zones we have in my company and is also able to connect to these devices BUT every attempt to print ends with a „printing device overloaded“ or similar message. Of course the devices aren’t overloaded and the best is this: with my beta-2 release of NT 3.5 (build 687) it worked just fine.
As it is already hard enough to bring Apple and PC people together (have you ever tried?!) I’d really appreciate some help on this one.

Pierre