PCP/M-80

Gaby Chaudry

Jun 16, 2002, 7:51:36 AM6/16/02
Hi!

Does anybody out there have any further information about Personal
CP/M-80, i.e. its relation to CP/M Plus, its capabilities, which
machines were shipped with this version (if ever) etc.?
I only found the following information:
BDOS version # 2.8
issue date: May 1984
capabilities (as far as seen in the source code at first sight):
additional BDOS functions, 32 users.
In source code comments an initial "SCC" appears. Any idea who this
might be?

Any information will be appreciated.

Bye, Gaby

--
Mrs. Gaby Chaudry
http://www.gaby.de

Arobase

Jun 18, 2002, 12:33:58 PM6/18/02
Well, doing an Internet search using Google, returned
the following answer from an American University:

Personal CP/M
ROM-based version of CP/M 2.2 for small home computers.
Digital Research Inc. Early 1980s.

Is anybody out there who could give us the references
of some articles made at the time about it?

(By the way, speaking of "personal", does someone
has the "Personal BASIC" doc? I would like to read it.)

Yours Sincerely,
"French Luser"

Richard Plinston

Jun 19, 2002, 12:19:03 PM6/19/02
Arobase wrote:

> (By the way, speaking of "personal", does someone
> has the "Personal BASIC" doc? I would like to read it.)

I have these manuals:

Personal BASIC Language - Reference Manual - April 1983
Personal BASIC Language - Tutorial - 1983
Personal BASIC Additional Documentation - August 1983

I seem to have 2 sets.

Gaby Chaudry

Jun 19, 2002, 5:38:13 AM6/19/02
Hi!

> I have these manuals:
>
> Personal BASIC Language - Reference Manual - April 1983
> Personal BASIC Language - Tutorial - 1983
> Personal BASIC Additional Documentation - August 1983

Do you have the possibility to scan them? So we could perhaps make
them available on the Unofficial CP/M Web Site.

Best regards