[ANN] Remedy IT provides web based support for TAO and JacORB

Johnny Willemsen

Nov 19, 2014, 1:31:30 PM11/19/14
Hi all,

We are pleased to announce that in addition to the email based support
for ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE and JacORB Remedy IT now also provided web based
support.

Through our software support portal at http://swsupport.remedy.nl we are
delivering email and web based support for ATCD and JacORB . The same
portal is used for our TAOX11, AXCIOMA, and DDS products and support.

The new portal provides a wiki and forum to all our customers. Our team
will start filling in these the coming period.

For more information about our support options see
http://www.theaceorb.nl/en/ace-tao-ciao-dance-prod/support or contact us
at sa...@remedy.nl.

Best regards,

Johnny Willemsen