Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Ant

ungelesen,
28.01.2020, 22:09:1628.01.20
an
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201222 for security updates even though v12.4.5 doesn't list them.
--
:) CNY (metal rat), but :~( 4 Kobe Bryant & others. Dang 4s. :(
/\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.home.dhs.org /
/ /\ /\ \ http://antfarm.ma.cx. Please nuke ANT if replying by e-mail.
| |o o| |
\ _ /
( )

Recliner

ungelesen,
29.01.2020, 08:41:4929.01.20
an
On Tue, 28 Jan 2020 21:09:10 -0600, a...@zimage.comANT (Ant) wrote:

>https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201222 for security updates even though v12.4.5 doesn't list them.

Well, I tried to update my iPad Pro to iPadOS 13.3.1, and it's failed.
I did it via iTunes on my PC (which I had previously updated to the
latest version). It downloaded successfully, and the iPad prompted me
for my password before starting the update. But it's now stalled, with
an image of a connection cable with an arrow to an iTunes logo. At the
top of the screen, it says support.apple.com/ipad/restore

I've been to that page, restarted the device as it says, but the
problem continues, even if I reconnect it to the PC.
Any suggestions?

nospam

ungelesen,
29.01.2020, 08:44:0529.01.20
an
In article <12233fhnbf8eoptcd...@4ax.com>, Recliner
<recline...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, I tried to update my iPad Pro to iPadOS 13.3.1, and it's failed.
> I did it via iTunes on my PC (which I had previously updated to the
> latest version). It downloaded successfully, and the iPad prompted me
> for my password before starting the update. But it's now stalled, with
> an image of a connection cable with an arrow to an iTunes logo. At the
> top of the screen, it says support.apple.com/ipad/restore
>
> I've been to that page, restarted the device as it says, but the
> problem continues, even if I reconnect it to the PC.
> Any suggestions?

you could try putting it into dfu mode and restoring, but it's possible
that there's a bigger problem lurking.

Recliner

ungelesen,
29.01.2020, 08:58:2929.01.20
an
On Wed, 29 Jan 2020 08:44:05 -0500, nospam <nos...@nospam.invalid>
wrote:
I've not succeeded in that. I've been through these steps:

1. Plug in your iPhone with Face ID into your Mac or PC.

2. Make sure that iTunes is running.

3. Turn off your iPhone XR, XS, or XS Max if it isn't already.

Quickly press and release the volume up button.
Quickly press and release the volume down button.
Press and hold the side button until the Power Off slider appears.

But the Power Off slider doesn't appear. Instead, I just briefly get
the Apple logo and it powers down again. iTunes doesn't detect the
iPad.

nospam

ungelesen,
29.01.2020, 09:06:1129.01.20
an
In article <1f333fta4d7lkaetv...@4ax.com>, Recliner
<recline...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >you could try putting it into dfu mode and restoring, but it's possible
> >that there's a bigger problem lurking.
>
> I've not succeeded in that. I've been through these steps:
>
> 1. Plug in your iPhone with Face ID into your Mac or PC.
>
> 2. Make sure that iTunes is running.
>
> 3. Turn off your iPhone XR, XS, or XS Max if it isn't already.
>
> Quickly press and release the volume up button.
> Quickly press and release the volume down button.
> Press and hold the side button until the Power Off slider appears.
>
> But the Power Off slider doesn't appear. Instead, I just briefly get
> the Apple logo and it powers down again. iTunes doesn't detect the
> iPad.

there are more steps than just those:
<https://help.ifixit.com/article/108-dfu-restore>
<https://www.imore.com/iphone-x-and-iphone-8-how-reboot-reset-or-enter-d
fu-mode>

the timing is very important.

Zaidy036

ungelesen,
29.01.2020, 09:45:4529.01.20
an
bad cable connection?

--
Zaidy036

Recliner

ungelesen,
29.01.2020, 10:22:1429.01.20
an
On Wed, 29 Jan 2020 09:46:09 -0500, Zaidy036 <Zaid...@isp.invalid>
wrote:
Perhaps, but I've tried two different cables, using different USB
sockets on the PC

Recliner

ungelesen,
29.01.2020, 12:56:0229.01.20
an
On Wed, 29 Jan 2020 09:46:09 -0500, Zaidy036 <Zaid...@isp.invalid>
wrote:

Now sorted, after a long phone session with senior Apple support and
linking to me PC. Had to completely remove iTunes from my PC (which
meant removing about six separate products), install it again from the
Microsoft store, update a device driver, and completely restore the
iPad Pro from scratch, going back to the initial Hello screen.

I've learned my lesson: in future, if I ever update iPadOS again, I'll
do it over the air, not via the computer!

Arlen Holder

ungelesen,
29.01.2020, 15:10:1929.01.20
an
On Wed, 29 Jan 2020 17:56:00 +0000, Recliner wrote:

> Had to completely remove iTunes from my PC (which
> meant removing about six separate products), install it again from the
> Microsoft store,

Two huge problems with that sentence.

1. Nobody who is smart puts iTunes on a Windows computer
HINT: They have _less_ functionality with iTunes, than without.

2. Nobody who is smart installs _anything_ from the "Microsoft Store".

I can't even imagine someone that dumb, in fact.

What I'm gonna do, though, to collect more data, is ask on the Windows
groups whether _anyone_ is so dumb as to install _anything_ from the
"Microsoft Store" (which most of us don't even have a login into).

--
Apple users tend to be some of the dumbest people on this planet.

Recliner

ungelesen,
29.01.2020, 15:50:3329.01.20
an
Arlen Holder <arlen.geo...@is.invalid> wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Jan 2020 17:56:00 +0000, Recliner wrote:
>
>> Had to completely remove iTunes from my PC (which
>> meant removing about six separate products), install it again from the
>> Microsoft store,
>
> Two huge problems with that sentence.
>
> 1. Nobody who is smart puts iTunes on a Windows computer
> HINT: They have _less_ functionality with iTunes, than without.

How is that?

> 2. Nobody who is smart installs _anything_ from the "Microsoft Store".

It's the first time I've done it, and I did so on Apple's specific
recommendation. And it worked.

Apple Support specifically got me to go through the slow, complex process
of removing all the components that Apple had installed when I downloaded
from the Apple web site, and replace them with the single, much cleaner
install from the Microsoft store. And that version does indeed work
better. Perhaps Microsoft actually does know more about installing software
on a Windows computer than Apple does? Who'd have imagined it?

> I can't even imagine someone that dumb, in fact.

Apple, that's who.

> What I'm gonna do, though, to collect more data, is ask on the Windows
> groups whether _anyone_ is so dumb as to install _anything_ from the
> "Microsoft Store" (which most of us don't even have a login into).

It's the first time I'd used it, and guess what? You don't need a login.
It's quick and easy to use.

nospam

ungelesen,
29.01.2020, 16:01:0729.01.20
an
In article <r0sora$9di$1...@news.mixmin.net>, Arlen Holder
<arlen.geo...@is.invalid> wrote:

> > Had to completely remove iTunes from my PC (which
> > meant removing about six separate products), install it again from the
> > Microsoft store,
>
> Two huge problems with that sentence.
>
> 1. Nobody who is smart puts iTunes on a Windows computer
> HINT: They have _less_ functionality with iTunes, than without.
>
> 2. Nobody who is smart installs _anything_ from the "Microsoft Store".

both demonstrably false.

> I can't even imagine someone that dumb, in fact.

look in a mirror.

> What I'm gonna do, though, to collect more data, is ask on the Windows
> groups whether _anyone_ is so dumb as to install _anything_ from the
> "Microsoft Store" (which most of us don't even have a login into).

also wrong. you might not, but just about all windows users do and
there's no reason not to, other than ignorance.

Lewis

ungelesen,
29.01.2020, 18:36:2229.01.20
an
In message <r0sr6o$rcj$1...@dont-email.me> Recliner <recline...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Arlen Holder <arlen.geo...@is.invalid> wrote:
>> On Wed, 29 Jan 2020 17:56:00 +0000, Recliner wrote:
>>
>>> Had to completely remove iTunes from my PC (which
>>> meant removing about six separate products), install it again from the
>>> Microsoft store,
>>
>> Two huge problems with that sentence.
>>
>> 1. Nobody who is smart puts iTunes on a Windows computer
>> HINT: They have _less_ functionality with iTunes, than without.
> How is that?

He's an idiot ignorant troll.

>> 2. Nobody who is smart installs _anything_ from the "Microsoft Store".

> It's the first time I've done it, and I did so on Apple's specific
> recommendation. And it worked.

He's an ignorant idiot troll.

> It's the first time I'd used it, and guess what? You don't need a login.
> It's quick and easy to use.

He's a trolling ignorant idiot.

--
Watch your mouth, kid, or you're gonna find yourself floating home.

Arlen Holder

ungelesen,
29.01.2020, 20:43:0129.01.20
an
On Wed, 29 Jan 2020 20:50:32 -0000 (UTC), Recliner wrote:

>> 1. Nobody who is smart puts iTunes on a Windows computer
>> HINT: They have _less_ functionality with iTunes, than without.
> How is that?

Hi Recliner,

You seem like you may actually be an adult, so let me ask you 2 questions.

Simply answer this first extremely simple question...
o *What would I do on Windows with iTunes that I can't do better without it?*

HINT: With iTunes, you have _less_ functionality than without it installed!
o Is there any functionality the iTunes abomination does, for a dual-boot
Win/Ubuntu PC that can't be done, better, WITHOUT iTunes?
<https://alt.comp.os.windows-10.narkive.com/ZKkSBlyj/is-there-any-functionality-the-itunes-abomination-does-for-a-dual-boot-win-ubuntu-pc-that-can-t-be>

>> 2. Nobody who is smart installs _anything_ from the "Microsoft Store".
> Perhaps Microsoft actually does know more about installing software
> on a Windows computer than Apple does? Who'd have imagined it?

Simply answer this second extremely simple question...
o *Do you realize you're _less_ secure with iTunes, than without it?*

HINT: It was proven Apple _never_ tested iTunes for _years_ on end!
o A zero-day vulnerability in iCloud and iTunes on Windows PCs allowed
hackers to install ransomware undetected.
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.comp.freeware/hftPQAEZr_g/wE5JBam9DQAJ>

--
The answer to those 2 simple questions will tell you all you need to know.

Recliner

ungelesen,
30.01.2020, 07:08:3430.01.20
an
Arlen Holder <arlen.geo...@is.invalid> wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Jan 2020 20:50:32 -0000 (UTC), Recliner wrote:
>
>>> 1. Nobody who is smart puts iTunes on a Windows computer
>>> HINT: They have _less_ functionality with iTunes, than without.
>> How is that?
>
> Hi Recliner,
>
> You seem like you may actually be an adult, so let me ask you 2 questions.
>
> Simply answer this first extremely simple question...
> o *What would I do on Windows with iTunes that I can't do better without it?*

It lets me take and store full back-ups from my iPads. That was very useful
yesterday: even after fully removing and reinstalling iTunes from the
Windows Store, the back-ups I'd previously taken were still available. Even
the Apple senior support guy was surprised and impressed at that.

> HINT: With iTunes, you have _less_ functionality than without it installed!
> o Is there any functionality the iTunes abomination does, for a dual-boot
> Win/Ubuntu PC that can't be done, better, WITHOUT iTunes?
> <https://alt.comp.os.windows-10.narkive.com/ZKkSBlyj/is-there-any-functionality-the-itunes-abomination-does-for-a-dual-boot-win-ubuntu-pc-that-can-t-be>

I've zero interest in Ubuntu, and how would it take iPad back-ups?

>>> 2. Nobody who is smart installs _anything_ from the "Microsoft Store".
>> Perhaps Microsoft actually does know more about installing software
>> on a Windows computer than Apple does? Who'd have imagined it?
>
> Simply answer this second extremely simple question...
> o *Do you realize you're _less_ secure with iTunes, than without it?*
>
> HINT: It was proven Apple _never_ tested iTunes for _years_ on end!
> o A zero-day vulnerability in iCloud and iTunes on Windows PCs allowed
> hackers to install ransomware undetected.
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.comp.freeware/hftPQAEZr_g/wE5JBam9DQAJ>

I never run iTunes other than to support my iPads, so how would it reduce
my PC's security?

гость

ungelesen,
30.01.2020, 08:44:5930.01.20
an
What is even wrong with iTunes? I use it on my Mac and love it. Especially
the latest version. It’s much lighter now.

--
Я гость в отеле

sobriquet

ungelesen,
30.01.2020, 09:19:2830.01.20
an
Even apple thinks itunes is garbage... otherwise, why would they abandon it?

https://www.theverge.com/2019/6/3/18650571/apple-itunes-rip-discontinued-macos-10-15-ipod-store-digital-music-wwdc-2019

Recliner

ungelesen,
30.01.2020, 09:24:1230.01.20
an
How else do you suggest I back up my iPads to my Windows PC?

nospam

ungelesen,
30.01.2020, 09:24:4430.01.20
an
In article <37844bf5-7165-4cce...@googlegroups.com>,
sobriquet <dohd...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Even apple thinks itunes is garbage... otherwise, why would they abandon it?

they didn't abandon it, nor do they think it's garbage. they merged it
into finder on mac os and continue to support it on windows.

гость

ungelesen,
30.01.2020, 09:26:5730.01.20
an
Who says Apple has abandoned iTunes? Parting it out into separate apps is
not abandoning it, it’s pouring new life into it. Are you a fucking idiot
or what?

You PC loving idiots just hate the fact that iTunes obliterated that lame
as fuck Plays For Sure and Zune none sense Microsoft delivered and failed
so hopelessly with.

All is not lost for Microsoft. They have a healthy business with Azure and
Office. They are still the elephant in the room when it comes to
microcomputers even if they are losing ground to mobile. They still have
the horse and buggy market all to themselves. Ah ha ha ha ha.

гость

ungelesen,
30.01.2020, 09:26:5830.01.20
an
You are doing it the correct and simple way. More secure than the cloud
too.

Arlen Holder

ungelesen,
30.01.2020, 10:15:0730.01.20
an
On Thu, 30 Jan 2020 14:24:10 -0000 (UTC), Recliner wrote:

> How else do you suggest I back up my iPads to my Windows PC?

Hi Recliner,

There are two conversations possible on this newsgroup:
a. Adult
b. Child

*I assume you're an adult, which means you can _read_ the given cites.*

Those cites easily provided evidence you have _less_ functionality with
iTunes than without iTunes & less security with iTunes than without it.

The children on this newsgroup often prove to not read cites.
o *Why do apologists like Alan Baker not read cites provided*
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/6MdNRtwAbaE/EnaupGnQAgAJ>

Please read the cites; otherwise you're no better than the child-like apologists.

--
The main problem with apologists is that they own the mind of children.

Arlen Holder

ungelesen,
30.01.2020, 10:15:1030.01.20
an
On Thu, 30 Jan 2020 14:26:56 -0000 (UTC), УЮбвм wrote:

> Are you a fucking idiot or what?

There are only about a half dozen adults on this newsgroup...
o The rest prove, by what they write, to own the psychology of a child.

I'm wondering which apologists' sock this roctb (guest, in Russian) is.
o Likely one of the 3 dumbest ones - given the instant fifth-grade vitriol.

--
I am a guest at the hotel

Lewis

ungelesen,
30.01.2020, 10:36:0430.01.20
an
In message <r0uoua$h3o$1...@dont-email.me> Recliner <recline...@gmail.com> wrote:
> sobriquet <dohd...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Even apple thinks itunes is garbage... otherwise, why would they abandon it?
>>
>> https://www.theverge.com/2019/6/3/18650571/apple-itunes-rip-discontinued-macos-10-15-ipod-store-digital-music-wwdc-2019

Headlines are great, but what Apple *actually* did was renamed iTunes
"Music" and split some of its functionality out into other apps (a
process they started years ago).

Music manages the music, the Finder manages your devices, TV for video,
Books for audiobooks, etc.

For most people, Music looks exactly like the last version of iTunes.

> How else do you suggest I back up my iPads to my Windows PC?

The trolls don't care, they just come here to drop trou and shit on
the furniture.

--
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
"Uh, I think so Brain2, but a show about two talking lab mice? It'll

Lewis

ungelesen,
30.01.2020, 10:37:5230.01.20
an
In message <r0up3g$i15$1...@dont-email.me> гость <gh...@mouse-potato.com> wrote:
> sobriquet <dohd...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Even apple thinks itunes is garbage... otherwise, why would they abandon it?
>>
>> https://www.theverge.com/2019/6/3/18650571/apple-itunes-rip-discontinued-macos-10-15-ipod-store-digital-music-wwdc-2019

> Who says Apple has abandoned iTunes? Parting it out into separate apps is
> not abandoning it, it’s pouring new life into it.

Exactly.

> Are you a fucking idiot or what?

Nailed it!

--
'You make us want what we can't have and what you give us is worth
nothing and what you take is everything and all there is left for

Recliner

ungelesen,
30.01.2020, 12:40:2430.01.20
an
Sorry, pointing me at other news group discussions that won't open in a
browser isn't useful. You haven't given me any reliable information about
why I should not continue to use iTunes to occasionally back up my iPads,
nor any alternative methods of doing so. You certainly haven't provided any
reason why having iTunes installed could possibly *reduce* the
functionality of my PC.

гость

ungelesen,
30.01.2020, 14:13:2230.01.20
an
Ah, don’t need to read your cites. I can write articles, push them online,
then cite them. I don’t give a fuck if you cite. You have an agenda, and
it’s obvious. Want me to cite that or does the little tiny brain in your
head acknowledge this?

See dumb fuck, I don’t need to cite. If you need to cite, it’s most likely
because you dare an angry apple hater with nothing better to do with your
sad pathetic life.

How much is Apple worth today? Oh that’s right, $1.4 trillion. They must be
idiots, eh? Well dumb fuck, obviously a hell of a lot of people like what
they do. If you don’t, here’s a suggestion for you. Go fuck yourself.
Instead of being a negative piece of shit all day. Go do something
productive with your time.

sobriquet

ungelesen,
30.01.2020, 14:47:4630.01.20
an
There is no such thing as a backup in case of an ipad.

For instance, you might have an app that works on a particular
version of iOS and you make a 'backup' of the ipad. Then you later
update the iOS version and it turns out that the app doesn't work
with that new version of iOS.
Now there is no way to get back to that previous version of
iOS, because apple doesn't allow downgrading of iOS. So there
is no way to create a reliable backup that would allow you to
get back to a previous situation with an older version of iOS
where you would still be able to use the app that only works
with the older version of iOS.

The only thing you can do is ensure you have a copy of any
files you transfer to the ipad, but that is not reliable in case
of app files, since upgrades of iOS can make those app files
unusable.
The only reliable kind of backup you can have is of media files
(like jpgs, mp3s, mp4s, etc..).

nospam

ungelesen,
30.01.2020, 15:02:1130.01.20
an
In article <320bbc89-b243-4922...@googlegroups.com>,
sobriquet <dohd...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > How else do you suggest I back up my iPads to my Windows PC?
>
> There is no such thing as a backup in case of an ipad.

absolutely false.

> For instance, you might have an app that works on a particular
> version of iOS and you make a 'backup' of the ipad. Then you later
> update the iOS version and it turns out that the app doesn't work
> with that new version of iOS.

that's very rare since developers have access to beta versions of
future ios releases several months ahead of the official release,
however, there are some developers who choose to wait for the final
version rather than work with betas since a lot can change.

however, in the event it does happen, the app will normally be updated
to be compatible within a few days, maybe a week.

> Now there is no way to get back to that previous version of
> iOS, because apple doesn't allow downgrading of iOS. So there
> is no way to create a reliable backup that would allow you to
> get back to a previous situation with an older version of iOS
> where you would still be able to use the app that only works
> with the older version of iOS.

there's no need to go back to an earlier version of ios, nor is that
even desirable.

> The only thing you can do is ensure you have a copy of any
> files you transfer to the ipad, but that is not reliable in case
> of app files, since upgrades of iOS can make those app files
> unusable.

false.

> The only reliable kind of backup you can have is of media files
> (like jpgs, mp3s, mp4s, etc..).

false.

гость

ungelesen,
30.01.2020, 15:14:0330.01.20
an
Most files you create will save to iCloud and be accessible through the
Files app. If you can see it in Files, then you can copy it in Files to an
SSD drive in files. If it is an app you bought from Apple, then all that is
needed is you reinstall the app. If it is a photo, there are photo backup
apps on the AppStore.

I use Microsoft Word for example. I can easily backup all my documents. I
can have them locally on the iPad itself. I can store them on Dropbox. I
can back those up on an SSD. The app itself can be reinstalled. So for all
things Microsoft Word, I’m fully covered.

The same is true for excel, PowerPoint, Pages, Numbers and Keynote. OneNote
tends to sit both locally and on Microsoft’s OneDrive.

Apps like Sciviner, also automatically backup to Dropbox if you like. Email
is different. You’re likely using some form of IMAP and thus it exists both
on the server and locally. Log in with a new device and you get your mail
back.

Affinity stores in iCloud, so that’s easily accessible and you can just
store copies locally and on an SSD.

If someone hasn’t done it already I could see a small market for making
backups of files from iCloud to an SSD with some kind of versioning. I
think Dropbox already kinda sorta does it in the background as long as you
save your stuff to Dropbox.

Arlen Holder

ungelesen,
30.01.2020, 18:25:0430.01.20
an
On Thu, 30 Jan 2020 17:40:22 -0000 (UTC), Recliner wrote:

>> o *Why do apologists like Alan Baker not read cites provided*
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/6MdNRtwAbaE/EnaupGnQAgAJ>
>>
>> Please read the cites; otherwise you're no better than the child-like apologists.
>>

> Sorry, pointing me at other news group discussions that won't open in a
> browser isn't useful.

OMG.

Are apologists really _that_ immune to the most basic of simple facts?
o Are you actually telling us apologists can't even use a web browser?

Seriously?

You're _that_ oblivious to facts that you can't even read a web page?
o *What is so very wrong with you folks that you can't use a web browser?*

> You haven't given me any reliable information about
> why I should not continue to use iTunes to occasionally back up my iPads,
> nor any alternative methods of doing so.

Did you read the web page with the information you just asked about?

> You certainly haven't provided any
> reason why having iTunes installed could possibly *reduce* the
> functionality of my PC.

Since you apologists are oblivious to facts, try this simplest of tests:
a. Populate any iPod with any number of songs with _zero_ installed apps
b. Install iTunes & try that same task again.

That's just the _simplest_ proof that you have _less_ functionality with
iTunes than without iTunes ever being installed on your Windows computer!

Rest assured, I do not bullshit, so think like an adult when you respond.

--
Apologists can't fathom that iTunes _reduces_ the functionality of Windows.

Recliner

ungelesen,
30.01.2020, 18:35:0330.01.20
an
Arlen Holder <arlen.geo...@is.invalid> wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Jan 2020 17:40:22 -0000 (UTC), Recliner wrote:
>
>>> o *Why do apologists like Alan Baker not read cites provided*
>>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/6MdNRtwAbaE/EnaupGnQAgAJ>
>>>
>>> Please read the cites; otherwise you're no better than the child-like apologists.
>>>

>> Sorry, pointing me at other news group discussions that won't open in a
>> browser isn't useful.
>
> OMG.
>
> Are apologists really _that_ immune to the most basic of simple facts?
> o Are you actually telling us apologists can't even use a web browser?
>
> Seriously?

What simple fact have you presented?

> You're _that_ oblivious to facts that you can't even read a web page?
> o *What is so very wrong with you folks that you can't use a web browser?*
>
>> You haven't given me any reliable information about
>> why I should not continue to use iTunes to occasionally back up my iPads,
>> nor any alternative methods of doing so.
>
> Did you read the web page with the information you just asked about?

Just tell me how I can back-up my iPads to my PC without iTunes. Don't
point me at your usenet threads.

>> You certainly haven't provided any
>> reason why having iTunes installed could possibly *reduce* the
>> functionality of my PC.
>
> Since you apologists are oblivious to facts, try this simplest of tests:
> a. Populate any iPod with any number of songs with _zero_ installed apps
> b. Install iTunes & try that same task again.
>
> That's just the _simplest_ proof that you have _less_ functionality with
> iTunes than without iTunes ever being installed on your Windows computer!

I don't use an iPod, so this is irrelevant rubbish. Installing iTunes does
not reduce the functionality of my PC. How on earth could it?

> Rest assured, I do not bullshit, so think like an adult when you respond.

You are bullshitting in this post, so, yes, you do bullshit.

Alan Baker

ungelesen,
30.01.2020, 18:40:2730.01.20
an
This is cute, Arlen.

You're going back to a thread where I schooled you about what Apple's
privacy policy actually is and how Krebs was getting it wrong.

:-)

nospam

ungelesen,
30.01.2020, 18:41:4830.01.20
an
In article <r0vokg$u38$1...@news.mixmin.net>, Arlen Holder
<arlen.geo...@is.invalid> wrote:

> > You certainly haven't provided any
> > reason why having iTunes installed could possibly *reduce* the
> > functionality of my PC.
>
> Since you apologists are oblivious to facts, try this simplest of tests:
> a. Populate any iPod with any number of songs with _zero_ installed apps
> b. Install iTunes & try that same task again.
>
> That's just the _simplest_ proof that you have _less_ functionality with
> iTunes than without iTunes ever being installed on your Windows computer!

the only thing that proves is that you're utterly inept at even the
simplest of tasks.

> Rest assured, I do bullshit

ftfy

Arlen Holder

ungelesen,
30.01.2020, 18:58:2830.01.20
an
On Thu, 30 Jan 2020 19:13:20 -0000 (UTC), 핌항핸핼헌 wrote:

> I don…t give a fuck if you cite.

Every time you post, you prove my point for me about apologists
o Apologists always prove to be _immune_ to facts.

Worse - Apologists have only 7 responses to fact
o None of them adult.

It's clear that roctb is one of the dumbest apologists
o Simply by the fifth-grade vitriol he instantly spews in response to facts

*But which of the three dumbest apologist is this vitriolic roctb sock?*
a. Jolly Roger?
b. Lewis?
c. BK at onRamp?

гость

ungelesen,
30.01.2020, 19:20:1530.01.20
an
Arlen Holder <arlen.geo...@is.invalid> wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Jan 2020 17:40:22 -0000 (UTC), Recliner wrote:
>
>>> o *Why do apologists like Alan Baker not read cites provided*
>>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/6MdNRtwAbaE/EnaupGnQAgAJ>
>>>
>>> Please read the cites; otherwise you're no better than the child-like apologists.
>>>

>> Sorry, pointing me at other news group discussions that won't open in a
>> browser isn't useful.
>
> OMG.

Yup, none of use can believe what a fucking tard you are either. It’s
fucking amazing. OMG!!

гость

ungelesen,
30.01.2020, 19:21:3430.01.20
an
Arlen Holder <arlen.geo...@is.invalid> wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Jan 2020 19:13:20 -0000 (UTC), اثا×اعاغاه wrote:
>
>> I don،¦t give a fuck if you cite.
>
> Every time you post, you prove my point for me about apologists

Every time you post you prove what a dumb fuck you are. LOL. Awe, you
thought I gave a fuck about what you think of me?? Ah ha ha ha ha. You’re
dog shit, pal. I don’t care.

Arlen Holder

ungelesen,
30.01.2020, 20:07:1530.01.20
an
On Thu, 30 Jan 2020 23:35:02 -0000 (UTC), Recliner wrote:

>> Seriously?
>
> What simple fact have you presented?

You're beginning to sound exactly like Alan Baker, Recliner.
o I provided cites which *you said you didn't even read*.

Then, you brazenly deny those sites contained facts?
o And yet, the fact is, you didn't even _read_ the cites.

*You apologists always prove to be amazingly _immune_ to facts.*
o How can you apologists brazenly deny facts you didn't even read?

--
Apologists often prove to be fantastically _immune_ to facts!

Alan Baker

ungelesen,
30.01.2020, 20:09:0930.01.20
an
On 2020-01-30 5:07 p.m., Arlen Holder wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Jan 2020 23:35:02 -0000 (UTC), Recliner wrote:
>
>>> Seriously?
>>
>> What simple fact have you presented?
>
> You're beginning to sound exactly like Alan Baker, Recliner.
> o I provided cites which *you said you didn't even read*.
>
> Then, you brazenly deny those sites contained facts?
> o And yet, the fact is, you didn't even _read_ the cites.
>
> *You apologists always prove to be amazingly _immune_ to facts.*
> o How can you apologists brazenly deny facts you didn't even read?

A URL that links to an entire Usenet thread is not a valid cite...

...moreover, presenting that URL is NOT actually presenting a fact.

гость

ungelesen,
30.01.2020, 20:19:4830.01.20
an
Arlen Holder <arlen.geo...@is.invalid> wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Jan 2020 23:35:02 -0000 (UTC), Recliner wrote:
>
>>> Seriously?
>>
>> What simple fact have you presented?
>
> Apologists often prove to be fantastically _immune_ to facts!

Dumb fucks prove to be, well... dumb fucks.

Recliner

ungelesen,
30.01.2020, 20:20:2730.01.20
an
Arlen Holder <arlen.geo...@is.invalid> wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Jan 2020 23:35:02 -0000 (UTC), Recliner wrote:
>
>>> Seriously?
>>
>> What simple fact have you presented?
>
> You're beginning to sound exactly like Alan Baker, Recliner.
> o I provided cites which *you said you didn't even read*.
>
> Then, you brazenly deny those sites contained facts?
> o And yet, the fact is, you didn't even _read_ the cites.
>
> *You apologists always prove to be amazingly _immune_ to facts.*
> o How can you apologists brazenly deny facts you didn't even read?

What facts have you presented?

You haven't explained why my PC could lose functionality through installing
iTunes, and you've not said how I could back up my iPads to my Windows PC
without iTunes. I'm not interested in links to other, unrelated usenet
threads. Your posts in this thread have contained only childish, puerile
insults, not facts.

Arlen Holder

ungelesen,
30.01.2020, 21:40:4030.01.20
an
On Fri, 31 Jan 2020 01:20:26 -0000 (UTC), Recliner wrote:

> You haven't explained why my PC could lose functionality through installing
> iTunes, and you've not said how I could back up my iPads to my Windows PC
> without iTunes.

And yet, the fact is I did.

You're just _immune_ to the facts.

nospam

ungelesen,
30.01.2020, 21:46:0130.01.20
an
In article <r10437$78r$1...@news.mixmin.net>, Arlen Holder
<arlen.geo...@is.invalid> wrote:

> > You haven't explained why my PC could lose functionality through installing
> > iTunes, and you've not said how I could back up my iPads to my Windows PC
> > without iTunes.
>
> And yet, the fact is I did.

you did not.

> I'm just _immune_ to the facts.

ftfy

Alan Baker

ungelesen,
30.01.2020, 21:52:5230.01.20
an
On 2020-01-30 6:40 p.m., Arlen Holder wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Jan 2020 01:20:26 -0000 (UTC), Recliner wrote:
>
>> You haven't explained why my PC could lose functionality through installing
>> iTunes, and you've not said how I could back up my iPads to my Windows PC
>> without iTunes.
>
> And yet, the fact is I did.

No, Liar, you did not.

Recliner

ungelesen,
30.01.2020, 22:06:0130.01.20
an
So, please remind me of the facts you (didn't) cite? No links to
irrelevant threads, just the facts. I asked two questions, and you've
answered neither. All you've provided is childish insults.

So, please answer, directly, without links to usenet threads:

1. What Windows functionality did I lose by installing iTunes?

2. How do I back-up my iPads to my Windows PC without iTunes?

If you can't answer these questions, I'll ignore you from now on.

Alan Baker

ungelesen,
30.01.2020, 22:07:4030.01.20
an
On 2020-01-30 7:06 p.m., Recliner wrote:
> Arlen Holder <arlen.geo...@is.invalid> wrote:
>> On Fri, 31 Jan 2020 01:20:26 -0000 (UTC), Recliner wrote:
>>
>>> You haven't explained why my PC could lose functionality through installing
>>> iTunes, and you've not said how I could back up my iPads to my Windows PC
>>> without iTunes.
>>
>> And yet, the fact is I did.
>>
>> You're just _immune_ to the facts.
>>

> So, please remind me of the facts you (didn't) cite? No links to
> irrelevant threads, just the facts. I asked two questions, and you've
> answered neither. All you've provided is childish insults.

So the liar is tracking true to form!

Arlen Holder

ungelesen,
31.01.2020, 14:00:4531.01.20
an
On Fri, 31 Jan 2020 03:06:00 -0000 (UTC), Recliner wrote:

> 1. What Windows functionality did I lose by installing iTunes?

I already proved, beyond any doubt, you _lose_ functionality with iTunes.
o And you prove, yet again, completely _immune_ to that fact, Recliner.

If you're an adult, Recliner, you'll _comprehend_ that simple fact.
o I gave you the simplest example possible - and you whooshed on it.

How the hell, if you whoosh on the simplest example, am I to provide you
with a more complex example? Think about that fact, Recliner. Please.

Please try to comprehend the _SIMPLE_ example already given, Recliner.
o Otherwise, you're just proving what all apologists incessantly prove.

Until you do 2 things, Recliner, you're just proving you're an apologist.
1. You have to _read_ the facts provided.
2. You have to _comprehend_ the facts provided.

If you like, I will repeat (for the 3rd or 4th) time, the facts, Recliner.
o But you have to do those 2 things, Recliner, if you're NOT an apologist.
1. You have to _read_ the simplest proof I already gave you multiple times
2. You have to _comprehend_ that simplest proof, as an adult should

Adults can do two things, Recliner, you don't seem to be able to do.
o The first is that adults can comprehend basic obvious facts, Recliner.

Only _after_ adults agree on the facts, can adults discuss assessment.
o Note that adults _always_ agree on the facts

Facts are funny that way
o And adults are funny that way.

I already gave you the _simplest_ possible proof! (multiple times!)
o And yet, you don't comprehend even the _simplest_ possible example.

What is so very wrong with you apologists that you can't comprehend fact?

If you don't even own the basic adult cognition skills to comprehend even
the _simplest_ proof, how on earth are you going to have the necessary
increased adult cognitive skills to comprehend the more complex proofs?

You apologists brazenly deny facts outright, and yet, your own statements
prove you didn't comprehend even the _simplest_ of the facts provided.

You brazenly claim that facts aren't facts
o Simply because you didn't even bother to _read_ them.

I repeat the organic traits that make an adult an adult, Recliner:
a. They can comprehend facts
b. Since they're facts, adults always _agree_ on the facts
c. Only _after_ adults agree on the facts, can we discuss assessment

NOTE: Once we _agree_ on the facts, then adults can reasonably and
logically rationally disagree on the _weight_ they place on those facts
when making an assessment of those facts.

But first, adults must agree on the facts - which is a basic adult skill.
o Do you agree that you haven't demonstrated these adult skills yet?

I already gave you (multiple times) the _simplest_ proof possible!

If you don't agree on even the _simplest_ facts, how on earth are you going
to discuss the more complicated facts, Recliner?

*Do you need me to repeat (again!) the _simplest_ proof I provided you?*
o Yes, or no.
(Please pick one.)

--
Apologists brazenly deny facts without even comprehending any of them!

Alan Baker

ungelesen,
31.01.2020, 14:09:5631.01.20
an
On 2020-01-31 11:00 a.m., Arlen Holder wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Jan 2020 03:06:00 -0000 (UTC), Recliner wrote:
>
>> 1. What Windows functionality did I lose by installing iTunes?
>
> I already proved, beyond any doubt, you _lose_ functionality with iTunes.
> o And you prove, yet again, completely _immune_ to that fact, Recliner.

You were asked simply to say WHAT was lost.

Instead, you've chosen to avoid answering the question.

> If you're an adult, Recliner, you'll _comprehend_ that simple fact.
> o I gave you the simplest example possible - and you whooshed on it.

Another paragraph... ...another evasion.

> How the hell, if you whoosh on the simplest example, am I to provide you
> with a more complex example? Think about that fact, Recliner. Please.
>
> Please try to comprehend the _SIMPLE_ example already given, Recliner.
> o Otherwise, you're just proving what all apologists incessantly prove.

Two more paragraphs without answering.

> Until you do 2 things, Recliner, you're just proving you're an apologist.
> 1. You have to _read_ the facts provided.
> 2. You have to _comprehend_ the facts provided.
>
> If you like, I will repeat (for the 3rd or 4th) time, the facts, Recliner.
> o But you have to do those 2 things, Recliner, if you're NOT an apologist.
> 1. You have to _read_ the simplest proof I already gave you multiple times
> 2. You have to _comprehend_ that simplest proof, as an adult should
>
> Adults can do two things, Recliner, you don't seem to be able to do.
> o The first is that adults can comprehend basic obvious facts, Recliner.

And yet you cannot PROVIDE facts.
He asked you to answer a question.

You CHOSE to write all of that rather than answer.

I think that tells us everything we need to know about you, Liar.

гость

ungelesen,
31.01.2020, 15:43:3931.01.20
an
Arlen Holder <arlen.geo...@is.invalid> wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Jan 2020 03:06:00 -0000 (UTC), Recliner wrote:
>
>> 1. What Windows functionality did I lose by installing iTunes?
>
> Please try to comprehend the _SIMPLE_ example already given, Recliner.
> o Otherwise, you're just proving what all apologists incessantly prove.

Go fuck yourself, moron.

Arlen Holder

ungelesen,
31.01.2020, 15:59:0831.01.20
an
On Fri, 31 Jan 2020 11:09:55 -0800, Alan Baker wrote:

> And yet you cannot PROVIDE facts.

Hi Alan Baker,

Whether or not you comprehend facts, _adults_ do comprehend facts!

FACTS:
1. *You have _less_ functionality with iTunes, than without*
2. *You have _less_ security with iTunes, than without.*

It's _easy_ to prove those facts (and I did, using facts).
o You're just _immune_ to facts, Alan Baker, that's all.

All you apologists are fantastically _immune_ to facts.
o It's what makes you apologists, apologists, after all.

BTW, as you're well aware, 90% (or more) of your posts simply claim that
all facts are "lies" by "Liars", which, as you know, I simply ignore.

The facts above are easy to prove, if you own adult cognitive skills.

Since Recliner hasn't shown any adult cognitive skills yet, I first
provided Recliner with the _simplest_ of facts, which he didn't even read.
1. We proved the iPod has less functionality with iTunes, then without!
2. We proved Apple never tested Windows iTunes security for _years_!

Whether or not you choose to _read_ the facts, is what makes you you.
o It's classic for apologists to brazenly deny facts sans _reading_ them.

Whether or not you can _comprehend_ those facts, is what makes you you.
o It's classic for apologists to not comprehend even _simple_ facts.

The proof was given many times already, Alan Baker:
1. *You have _less_ functionality with iTunes, than without*
2. *You have _less_ security with iTunes, than without.*

The fact you don't like facts doesn't change that they're still facts.
--
Apologists always prove to own the cognitive skills of small children.

Alan Baker

ungelesen,
31.01.2020, 16:11:0231.01.20
an
On 2020-01-31 12:59 p.m., Arlen Holder wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Jan 2020 11:09:55 -0800, Alan Baker wrote:
>
>> And yet you cannot PROVIDE facts.
>
> Hi Alan Baker,
>
> Whether or not you comprehend facts, _adults_ do comprehend facts!
>
> FACTS:
> 1. *You have _less_ functionality with iTunes, than without*
> 2. *You have _less_ security with iTunes, than without.*

Fact: you did not simply answer what functionality you were supposed to
have lost.

Fact: You have not explained how iTunes makes you less secure.

> It's _easy_ to prove those facts (and I did, using facts).

No. You didn't.

If you did, you'd provide a quote immediately below the line above, both
quoting what you posted and showing where it was posted (the link)>

We both know that won't happen, don't we, Liar?

<snipping the rest of your repetitive bullshit>

Arlen Holder

ungelesen,
31.01.2020, 16:14:1831.01.20
an
On Fri, 31 Jan 2020 20:43:37 -0000 (UTC), УЮбвм wrote:

> Go fuck yourself, moron.

Apologists always prove to respond to facts in only 7 possible ways.
o None of them adult.

REFERENCE:
o What are the common well-verified psychological traits of the Apple
Apologists on this newsgroup?
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.android/0em2ljU_IpQ/nVx1uettCAAJ>

--
It's trivial to find the apologists who respond to all facts they don't
like as if you just told a fifth grader Santa Claus doesn't really exist.

Arlen Holder

ungelesen,
31.01.2020, 16:19:4231.01.20
an
On Fri, 31 Jan 2020 13:11:01 -0800, Alan Baker wrote:

> Fact: You have not explained how iTunes makes you less secure.

Hi Alan Baker,

You're an apologist - so a normal adult conversation is impossible.

Adults own two skills the apologists always prove to not own:
o Adults read & comprehend the facts.

No adult conversation is possible with you apologists:
a. You prove to not even _read_ the facts before brazenly denying them.
b. Even when you do (finally) read the cites, you don't _comprehend_ them.

To ascertain the answer to the first adult trait, Alan Baker...

I ask:
o Did you even _read_ the thread which proved Apple never tested the
Windows iTunes for even the most basic of security, for _years_ on end?

HINT: Apologists brazenly deny facts without even _reading_ them first.

--
Apologists brazenly deny facts without even _reading_ the cites!

Recliner

ungelesen,
31.01.2020, 16:43:3131.01.20
an
Arlen Holder <arlen.geo...@is.invalid> wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Jan 2020 03:06:00 -0000 (UTC), Recliner wrote:
>
>> 1. What Windows functionality did I lose by installing iTunes?
>
> I already proved, beyond any doubt, you _lose_ functionality with iTunes.

No, you've completely failed to do so.

> o And you prove, yet again, completely _immune_ to that fact, Recliner.
>
> If you're an adult, Recliner, you'll _comprehend_ that simple fact.
> o I gave you the simplest example possible - and you whooshed on it.
>
> How the hell, if you whoosh on the simplest example, am I to provide you
> with a more complex example? Think about that fact, Recliner. Please.

I don't want want more complex examples, when you can't justify the claims
you made. Just answer my simple questions.

> Please try to comprehend the _SIMPLE_ example already given, Recliner.
> o Otherwise, you're just proving what all apologists incessantly prove.

I don't want irrelevant examples. You made two unlikely assertions, which
you appear unable to justify.

> Until you do 2 things, Recliner, you're just proving you're an apologist.
> 1. You have to _read_ the facts provided.
> 2. You have to _comprehend_ the facts provided.
>
> If you like, I will repeat (for the 3rd or 4th) time, the facts, Recliner.
> o But you have to do those 2 things, Recliner, if you're NOT an apologist.
> 1. You have to _read_ the simplest proof I already gave you multiple times
> 2. You have to _comprehend_ that simplest proof, as an adult should

Stop waffling on about adults, a subject you appear to be unqualified to
discuss.
Sorry, but you've failed to answer either of the questions I asked:

- What functionality do I lose on my PC by installing iTunes? It's a very
unlikely assertion, which, unsurprisingly, you appear not to be able to
answer.

- How do I back up my iPads to my PC without iTunes? Don't tell me what
you don't like about iTunes, or Apple, or adulthood. Just answer the simple
question.

I don't want any links, any insults, any lectures on what, in your opinion,
constitutes adulthood. Don't waffle on about iPods, which are nothing to do
with these questions. Just two simple answers, which you appear not to
have, despite making the hysterical assertion.

Don't bother answering if you can't justify the two unfounded assertions
you made.

Ant

ungelesen,
31.01.2020, 16:51:3931.01.20
an
Arlen, why did you crosspost my thread into alt.comp.os.windows-10 newsgroup?
--
:) CNY (metal rat), but :~( 4 Kobe Bryant & others. Dang 4s. :(
/\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.home.dhs.org /
/ /\ /\ \ http://antfarm.ma.cx. Please nuke ANT if replying by e-mail.
| |o o| |
\ _ /
( )

Alan Baker

ungelesen,
31.01.2020, 17:46:0131.01.20
an
If any of that were at all true, Liar, you could have proved it with a
simple copy and paste of your previous text and the link from which it
came...

...but you didn't, did you...

...Liar.

гость

ungelesen,
31.01.2020, 18:23:1331.01.20
an
Arlen Holder <arlen.geo...@is.invalid> wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Jan 2020 11:09:55 -0800, Alan Baker wrote:
>
>> And yet you cannot PROVIDE facts.
>
> Whether or not you comprehend facts, _adults_ do comprehend facts!

Adults don’t troll groups endlessly. Note that not a single person here
asks your opinion. You’re that dumb fuck on a box yelling at the crowd as
they ignore you and walk past you. You’re a brainless idiot. Hit the
bricks dumb fuck.

Arlen Holder

ungelesen,
31.01.2020, 23:24:5131.01.20
an
On Fri, 31 Jan 2020 23:23:11 -0000 (UTC), 핌항핸핼헌 wrote:

> You…re a brainless idiot.
> Hit the bricks dumb fuck.

To the _adults_ on this newsgroup...
o *Facts seem to instantly _DESTROY_ apologists' imaginary belief system.*

That's what makes facts so dangerous to apologists.
o And that's what makes the bearer of facts so hated by apologists.

I've been studying these child-like Apple apologists for years, where they
have no response to facts that is an _adult_ response.

They simply brazenly deny all facts (e.g., 'lies') calling all bearers of
facts they simply don't like, to be "Liars".

Look at _anything_ from Alan Baker, for an example of that phenomenon.

As for being a "dumb fuck" and a "brainless idiot" for speaking facts, I
think it's instructive for the adults on this newsgroup to see that post.

What the apologists do, is exactly what a fifth-grade bully does when you
tell him his whole world around the Easter Bunny is a marketing gimmick.

a. The fifth-grade bully calls you a "Liar" and that all facts are "lies".
(ala Alan Baker, Snit, nospam, et al.)

b. The fifth-grade bully calls you a "dumb fuck" and a "brainless idiot".
(ala roctb, Lewis, Jolly Roger, BK, et al.)

Why?
I don't know why.

I think facts perhaps instantly DESTROY their imaginary belief systems.
--
Facts always seem to instantly DESTROY apologists' imaginary belief system.

Arlen Holder

ungelesen,
31.01.2020, 23:24:5231.01.20
an
On Fri, 31 Jan 2020 21:43:30 -0000 (UTC), Recliner wrote:

>> I already proved, beyond any doubt, you _lose_ functionality with iTunes.
>
> No, you've completely failed to do so.

Hi Recliner,

I'm well educated where I know when I'm talking to someone who isn't.
o Apologists are _different_ from adults when it comes to cognitive skills.

Did you even _read_ the facts that you wrongly claim do not exist?
o I ask you the same question, again, where the answer is "yes" or "no".

1. *Did you even _read_ the facts that were provided on the functionality?*
(yes, or no).

2. *Did you even _read_ the facts that were provided on the security?*
(yes, or no).

Just answer the question with Yes, or No please.
o Only after you _read_ them can we then work on your comprehension.

Adults own two skills apologists almost never seem to be able to do:
a. Adults comprehend basic facts, and,
b. Adults agree on those basic facts.

Facts are funny that way.
o Adults are funny that way.

Apologists are _different_ from adults when it comes to cognitive skills.

--
Apologists always seem to be completely _immune_ to even simple facts.

Arlen Holder

ungelesen,
31.01.2020, 23:45:1631.01.20
an
On Thu, 30 Jan 2020 21:45:58 -0500, nospam wrote:

>> And yet, the fact is I did.
>
> you did not.
>
>> I'm just _immune_ to the facts.
>
> ftfy

Hi nospam,

I've worked in Silicon Valley startups for decades, where I had never run
into people like you apologists, who are not like normal adults.

I'm rather well educated and of at least average intelligence, where I've
been studying you child-like apologists for years, where you prove to have
only 7 responses to facts that contradict what Apple marketing fed you to
believe; none of which are adult.

*Adults will notice how nospam instantly brazenly denies facts even exist*.
o *And that nospam instantly reverts to his child-like fifth-grade games*.

Also notice Recliner, Lewis, Alan Baker, et al., didn't even _read_ the
facts, and yet, their response tells us _everything_ about them.
o Lewis resorts to masturbation hatred of facts
o Alan Baker calls all facts "lies" and all bearers of fact "Liars
o Recliner denies facts exist even after saying he didn't _read_ the cites!

It's astonishing how _different_ apologists are from normal adults.

They act like fifth-grade bullies who are told that the Tooth Fairy is
merely an (admittedly brilliant) marketing gimmick.

Facts instantly DESTROY their entire carefully crafted belief systems.

And the facts are clear to all adults, that...
1. You have _less_ functionality with iTunes than without it, and,
2. You have _less_ security with iTunes than without it.

The iPod example is the _simplest_ I can provide on the former;
and the fact it was proven Apple never tested iTunes for years is the
simplest example of the latter.

And yet, apologists brazenly deny these facts without even _reading_ them.
o It's what makes apologists what they are.
--
Apologists are always proving to be fantastically immune to facts.

Arlen Holder

ungelesen,
31.01.2020, 23:58:1931.01.20
an
On Fri, 31 Jan 2020 15:51:33 -0600, Ant wrote:

> Arlen, why did you crosspost my thread into alt.comp.os.windows-10 newsgroup?

Hi Ant,

The answer is obvious:
o Because "Recliner" is using Windows where we covered his issues in detail.

гость

ungelesen,
01.02.2020, 00:50:4401.02.20
an
Arlen Holder <arlen.geo...@is.invalid> wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Jan 2020 21:45:58 -0500, nospam wrote:
>
>>> And yet, the fact is I did.
>>
>> you did not.
>>
>>> I'm just _immune_ to the facts.
>>
>> ftfy
>
> Hi nospam,
>
> I've worked in Silicon Valley startups for decades, where I had never run
> into people like you apologists, who are not like normal adults.

Who didn’t run into anyone while sweeping floors, scrubbing toilets and
taking out the garbage? Probably because you stink.

гость

ungelesen,
01.02.2020, 00:50:4401.02.20
an
Arlen Holder <arlen.geo...@is.invalid> wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Jan 2020 23:23:11 -0000 (UTC), اثا×اعاغاه wrote:
>
>> You،¦re a brainless idiot.
>> Hit the bricks dumb fuck.
>
> To the _adults_ on this newsgroup...

Which I assume you count yourself among, which further proves you’re a
fucking retard. You’re a troll you moron. Virtually everyone has your dumb
ass in their filter. No one asks your opinion. No one gives a fuck what you
think. You stand on your box and preach like a madman.

If you don’t like the iPad or iOS or Apple in general, you don’t have to
use their products or services. Wake up dumb fuck, others love to use their
products. And you taking a giant dump on them doesn’t change a fucking
thing. You think anyone on usenet is going to have even a moment of pause
due to your stupid posts? No one gives a crap. You’re that tard on the
street talking to parked cars. The rest of us just look at the insane man
and wonder why he’s not in some facility.

You don’t give a fuck what I am saying to you, right... it’s mutual moron.
We don’t give a fuck what you say either. Mind blown? Nope, you’re too
stupid for that.

Alan Baker

ungelesen,
01.02.2020, 01:27:2501.02.20
an
On 2020-01-31 8:24 p.m., Arlen Holder wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Jan 2020 21:43:30 -0000 (UTC), Recliner wrote:
>
>>> I already proved, beyond any doubt, you _lose_ functionality with iTunes.
>>
>> No, you've completely failed to do so.
>
> Hi Recliner,

Why do you have to spend so much time avoiding just saying what
functionality you claim has been lost, Liar?

Alan Baker

ungelesen,
01.02.2020, 01:29:2001.02.20
an
On 2020-01-31 8:45 p.m., Arlen Holder wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Jan 2020 21:45:58 -0500, nospam wrote:
>
>>> And yet, the fact is I did.
>>
>> you did not.
>>
>>> I'm just _immune_ to the facts.
>>
>> ftfy
>
> Hi nospam,
>
> I've worked in Silicon Valley startups for decades, where I had never run
> into people like you apologists, who are not like normal adults.

That's a claim, not a fact.

> I'm rather well educated and of at least average intelligence, where I've
> been studying you child-like apologists for years, where you prove to have
> only 7 responses to facts that contradict what Apple marketing fed you to
> believe; none of which are adult.

That's a claim, not a fact.

> *Adults will notice how nospam instantly brazenly denies facts even exist*.
> o *And that nospam instantly reverts to his child-like fifth-grade games*.

That's a claim, not a fact.

> Also notice Recliner, Lewis, Alan Baker, et al., didn't even _read_ the
> facts, and yet, their response tells us _everything_ about them.
> o Lewis resorts to masturbation hatred of facts
> o Alan Baker calls all facts "lies" and all bearers of fact "Liars
> o Recliner denies facts exist even after saying he didn't _read_ the cites!

I have not read anywhere where you have simply said what functionality
is suppose to have been lost.

That's a fact.

> It's astonishing how _different_ apologists are from normal adults.
>
> They act like fifth-grade bullies who are told that the Tooth Fairy is
> merely an (admittedly brilliant) marketing gimmick.
>
> Facts instantly DESTROY their entire carefully crafted belief systems.

You present no facts, Liar, so how can you claim that.

> And the facts are clear to all adults, that...
> 1. You have _less_ functionality with iTunes than without it, and,
> 2. You have _less_ security with iTunes than without it.

Those are assertions, not facts.

> The iPod example is the _simplest_ I can provide on the former;
> and the fact it was proven Apple never tested iTunes for years is the
> simplest example of the latter.

Not a fact.

> And yet, apologists brazenly deny these facts without even _reading_ them.
> o It's what makes apologists what they are.

Liar.

Recliner

ungelesen,
01.02.2020, 04:52:4401.02.20
an
You clearly can't justify the two unlikely assertions you made. In other
words, you were lying.

Goodbye.

Arlen Holder

ungelesen,
01.02.2020, 10:32:4101.02.20
an
On Sat, 1 Feb 2020 09:52:43 -0000 (UTC), Recliner wrote:

> You clearly can't justify the two unlikely assertions you made. In other
> words, you were lying.

Hi Recliner,

*Apologists brazenly deny facts without even _reading_ the cites!*
o It wouldn't matter how many times I cite them; you won't read them.

I _knew_ you still haven't yet _read_ any of the cites, Recliner.
o And yet, you brazenly claimed the facts you didn't read, are wrong!

Yet, the proof is clear: *you didn't even _read_ the cites!*
o You apologists always prove to be fantastically _immune_ to facts.

Childishly, you call all facts "lies", & all bearers of fact "Liars".
o And yet, they're still facts, whether you read them or not.

Notice _only_ the apologists do this.
o Normal people have two adult cognitive skills apologists don't have.

1. Normal people _read_ cites.
2. Normal people _comprehend_ the facts in those cites.

You apologists prove, time and again, to be unable to do either.

Why?
o I don't know why.

*I think it's because facts _DESTROY_ your imaginary belief systems.*

FACT:
1. You have _less_ functionality with iTunes than without.
2. You have _less_ security with iTunes than without.

The fact apologists hate facts doesn't change that they're still facts.
--
Apologists brazenly deny facts without even _reading_ the cites!

Alan Baker

ungelesen,
01.02.2020, 15:45:0601.02.20
an
On 2020-02-01 7:32 a.m., Arlen Holder wrote:
> On Sat, 1 Feb 2020 09:52:43 -0000 (UTC), Recliner wrote:
>
>> You clearly can't justify the two unlikely assertions you made. In other
>> words, you were lying.
>
> Hi Recliner,
>
> *Apologists brazenly deny facts without even _reading_ the cites!*
> o It wouldn't matter how many times I cite them; you won't read them.

Liars claim that they've answered a question and vaguely wave back at
cites they claim to have made...

...rather than just answer the question.

Liar.

Arlen Holder

ungelesen,
11.02.2020, 15:07:5911.02.20
an
On Thu, 30 Jan 2020 18:41:47 -0500, nospam wrote:

> ftfy

Adults will note the apologists listed below never miss a chance to prove
they don't own adult cognitive skills.

They only have 7 responses to facts which DESTROY their imaginary belief
system, none of which are adult.

In this case, nospam's innate response to facts he doesn't like is to
incessantly revert to the inane games of a small child.

--
Apologists easily prove to not appear to own adult cognitive skills.
0 neue Nachrichten