8.5.11

swan lee

Feb 3, 2012, 1:06:18 AM2/3/12
hi,
i think there's a problem with 8.5.11
i compile tcl and tk 8.5.10/8.5.11 in the same way
if i link against 8.5.10, when my program start i'm able to use
<Shift-Meta-O> binding in this way:
bind . <Shift-Meta-O> {openRecentFiles}

if i link against 8.5.11, i'm not able to invoke the binding UNLESS i
hit a key first...

that's weird
if you think about any work around, i'll be very appy...

++
nicolas

swan lee

Feb 3, 2012, 1:22:53 AM2/3/12
Le 03/02/12 07:06, swan lee a écrit :
it should come from diff in tkUnixKey.c

swan lee

Nov 14, 2012, 8:46:42 AM11/14/12
to sl12...@free.fr
Hi,
I have the same problem with 8.5.13
any hints would be welcome.

best regards.

swan lee

Nov 14, 2012, 4:16:36 PM11/14/12
to sl12...@free.fr
when I copy code from tkUnixKey.c from 8.5.10 to the 8.5.13 tkUnixKey.c file and recompile TK, my problem disappear...
but it's not a clean hack as I don't know what it can impact...

++

Don Porter

Nov 19, 2012, 10:52:07 AM11/19/12
On 11/14/2012 04:16 PM, swan lee wrote:
> when I copy code from tkUnixKey.c from 8.5.10 to the 8.5.13 tkUnixKey.c file and recompile TK, my problem disappear...
> but it's not a clean hack as I don't know what it can impact...

Please get this information into the Tk Tracker where the right
maintainer might take notice of it.

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=add&group_id=12997&atid=112997

--
| Don Porter Applied and Computational Mathematics Division |
| donald...@nist.gov Information Technology Laboratory |

swan lee

Nov 21, 2012, 9:20:53 AM11/21/12
thank you for the links, I've posted it to the tracker.
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3588936&group_id=12997&atid=112997

best regards.