gavino is not Sorry he called Sjaaman a commy. Just sick of him banning gavino from netbsd and chicken

gavino_learning

Mar 15, 2013, 2:28:57 AM3/15/13
You should read some Ayn Rand about open debate and accepting criticism.
Can you let me back into chicken and netbsd chats now?

gavino_learning

Mar 24, 2013, 1:23:43 AM3/24/13
On Thursday, March 14, 2013 11:28:57 PM UTC-7, gavino_learning wrote:
> You should read some Ayn Rand about open debate and accepting criticism.
>
> Can you let me back into chicken and netbsd chats now?

lol

unregulated capitalism is the answer

gavino_learning

Apr 2, 2013, 2:46:30 PM4/2/13
sad part is I love netbsd and scheme

:)

sjaaman u commy

stop banning me lol

gavino_learning

Apr 23, 2013, 3:05:17 AM4/23/13
remember fdr caused the great depression and that 1000 phd in government economics aka keyens didn't stop 2008

also atomic power is sustainable and nasa can be made useful finally by launching debis into sun

mass produced metal houses

private union free train

fairtax.org

cut gov spending 99%

end all pensions and public school and money to universities

let uiversities morph into private think tanks producing methods nad produciton efficienciy technology and selling such

no restricitng market with patents anymore

factories galore make the dumb productive and poor rich