Updating Zend 5.0 to use PHP 5.3.9

Sander

Sep 19, 2012, 4:59:14 AM9/19/12
Hi there,

For a client I need to update Zend 5.0.3 to use PHP 5.3.9. Zend itself
should not be updated.
Point is, the PHP included in the Zend 5.0.3 repo is 5.3.3.
The most up2date 5.3.9 is in the 5.6.0_Hotfix4 repo.

Has anyone ever done this update before?

Thanks in advance,

Sander

Peter H. Coffin

Sep 19, 2012, 12:30:52 PM9/19/12
You mean "Zend Server" when you say "Zend"? I wouldn't recommend trying
to mix versions like that. Zend isn't just supplying PHP for Server,
they're modifying it to support their features.

--
8. After I kidnap the beautiful princess, we will be married
immediately in a quiet civil ceremony, not a lavish spectacle in