Trump 2020, boot mcconeel n ryan n get real pro capitalism repubs in there!

Gavino himself

Oct 10, 2017, 2:12:24 PM10/10/17
YEAHEAHEH!

boot liz warren!!

josep...@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2017, 11:14:26 PM10/21/17
On Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 2:12:24 PM UTC-4, Gavino himself wrote:
> YEAHEAHEH!
>
> boot liz warren!!

Oh, for Eris' sake... I get you want to talk about this nonsense, but why bring it up here? It's like some discussing their bowel surgery at a Rotary Club meeting, its simply the wrong place to hold that discussion, no matter how important it is to you personally.

Seriously. Stick to programming here. Go and talk about this somewhere else. Try 4chan /b/, they should be a simpatico group. Or alt.philosophy.objectivism, seeing how you like Ayn Rand so much. Or some of the reddit subs. Or Conservapedia.

Hell, how about the forums for The Daily WTF (https://www.thedailywtf.com)? They have a whole section for fighting over politics (https://what.thedailywtf.com/category/49/trolleybus-garage), with of the people there so right-wing they make you look like Bernie Sanders, while others are so far in the other direction they make Sanders look like David Duke. You'd have a lot of fun playing in their sandbox, trust me.

(Oh, the regulars there are gonna hate me for this... but it *would* be entertaining. And you get to read what I posted there, which should be... amusing to you. Or infuriating. I'm hoping doe infuriating.)

But not in the technical groups. It isn't what we're here for. Please.

josep...@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2017, 11:44:19 PM10/21/17
Oh, and a whole sub-forum devoted to hating on Oracle (https://what.thedailywtf.com/category/11/the-i-hate-oracle-club). That's the sort of thing you like now, isn't it? </watchman-fanboi>

trump...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2017, 2:29:18 PM10/24/17
I will when others stop basing the trumpster here!!!
keep it capitalist!

trump...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2017, 2:29:54 PM10/24/17
On Saturday, October 21, 2017 at 11:44:19 PM UTC-4, josep...@gmail.com wrote:
> Oh, and a whole sub-forum devoted to hating on Oracle (https://what.thedailywtf.com/category/11/the-i-hate-oracle-club). That's the sort of thing you like now, isn't it? </watchman-fanboi>

sweet!!
let the hate flow thorugh you!!
it controls your actions but also obeys your commands!

josep...@gmail.com

Oct 25, 2017, 3:28:00 PM10/25/17
You are literally the only person here who is bringing this topic up at all.

trump...@gmail.com

Oct 31, 2017, 12:10:04 PM10/31/17
On Wednesday, October 25, 2017 at 3:28:00 PM UTC-4, josep...@gmail.com wrote:
> You are literally the only person here who is bringing this topic up at all.

democracy is fascism!