Good C Instructional Sites

Gerald Thurman

Feb 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/6/97

I teach a C/C++ class @ Mesa Community College in Mesa, AZ.
I'm looking for some good C/C++ URLs that I can add to my
web site to help my students learn the languages. Any help
will be appreciated. You can checkout by C/C++ course at
http://mcunix.mc.maricopa.edu/gdt/csc150/150intro.html

Thanks.

Gary M. Greenberg

Feb 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/7/97

Gerald Thurman (gthu...@next.mc.maricopa.edu) wrote:

My .sig provides 1 (one) answer.

: I teach a C/C++ class @ Mesa Community College in Mesa, AZ.

: Thanks.

--

gary The C Programmer's Reference:
http://users.southeast.net/~garyg/C_ref/C/c.html

J. Blustein

Feb 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/11/97

In article <5ddiug$o...@nntp.dist.maricopa.edu> Gerald Thurman

<gthu...@next.mc.maricopa.edu> wrote:
>I'm looking for some good C/C++ URLs that I can add to my
>web site to help my students learn the languages. Any help
>will be appreciated. You can checkout by C/C++ course at
>http://mcunix.mc.maricopa.edu/gdt/csc150/150intro.html

I don't want to recommend something that you already have, but I can't
read your site 'cause my browser doesn't do frames. So I'll just tell you:
Jutta Degener's C site at <URL:http://www.lysator.liu.se/c> is the best
I've ever seen. You can probably find 90% of all the other worthwhile
stuff from links there.
--
J. Blustein http://www.csd.uwo.ca/~jamie/.Refs/C-refs.html <ja...@csd.uwo.ca>

Greg Johnson

Feb 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/13/97
to gthu...@next.mc.maricopa.edu

Gerald Thurman (gthu...@next.mc.maricopa.edu) wrote:

: I teach a C/C++ class @ Mesa Community College in Mesa, AZ.

: I'm looking for some good C/C++ URLs that I can add to my

: web site to help my students learn the languages. Any help
: will be appreciated. You can checkout by C/C++ course at
: http://mcunix.mc.maricopa.edu/gdt/csc150/150intro.html

As a draftee in the war on ignorance (we have met the enemy and he is us),
I also asked this question a few weeks ago and did some serious searching
for several days, resulting in:

http://www.cclabs.missouri.edu/~cecs211/references

You may find the man pages and proprietary doc form useful.
I concur that " http://www.lysator.liu.se/c is the best"