I'm pleased to announce VTKAda version 5.10 free edition release 01/06/2012

leonid

May 27, 2012, 5:08:40 AM5/27/12
I'm pleased to announce VTKAda version 5.10 free edition release
01/06/2012
VTKAda is Ada-2012 port to VTK (Visualization Toolkit by Kitware,
Inc) and Qt4 application and UI framework by Nokia
ParaView 3.14.0 (VTK version 5.10.0), Qt version 4.8.1 open source and
qt4c.dll(libqt4c.so) were builded with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
in Windows
and gcc in Linux x86
Package was tested with gnat gpl 2011 ada compiler (-gnat12 option) in
Windows XP Sp3 32bit, Windows 7 Sp1 64bit and Debian 5 x86

VTKAda is powerful 2D , 3D rendering and imaging system and works
inside Qt4 application.

Current state of VTKADA is 39549 procedures and function distributed
in 634 packages. 134 examples.

Current state of QTADA is 11925 procedures and function distributed
in 324 packages.
There are many new packages and examples in this release.

VTKADA you can use without QTADA subsystem
QTADA is ada port to Qt4 framework and can be used as independent
system.

VTKAda and QtAda for Windows and Linux (Unix) free edition are
available from
http://users1.jabry.com/adastudio/index.html

I have a dream: to take a part in CNNC nuclear reactor project. I
think, it's a great project of 21TH centure and visualization is a big
part of this project, but I can not connect them.

Sources and prebuild VTK 5.10.0 and Qt 4.8.1 for win32 and x86 , you
can found on my DVD "ADASTUDIO 2012" ,if you are interested to get
this DVD tell me know

Leonid Dulman (leonid...@gmail.com)