Final Fantasy 7

Damocles

Sep 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/13/97

You dumb fucks, Final Fantasy 7 is the best RPG ( No, the Best GAME )
ever made. Being an avid player of the Japanese version for some
6-7 months now, I can easily claim that the US rendition is actually
superior to its overseas counterpart.

Your pathetic quibbles are either false ( There ARE interactive backrounds
, dumb ass ) or just stupid ( If you REALLY enjoyed those Superdeformed
midget characters from Final Fantasy's past, then you REALLY need to get
outside more often, you diluted dipshit.

Meanwhile, the rest of us will continue living in a civilized society
playing the best game ever made by the known free world.

BTW, Golden Eye is an overhyped fancified Doom Clone that suffers from
slows down CONSTANTLY... Take it from someone who owns the damn piece of
crap.

" And By the way, Hanson BLOWS "
- Donald Trump

Pedro Colman-Arrellaga

Sep 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/13/97

On 13 Sep 1997 20:40:40 GMT, "Damocles" <damo...@worldnet.att.net>
wrote:

(just a few excerpts from this masterpiece of prose)

You dumb fucks... Your pathetic quibbles... dumb ass... stupid...
you diluted dipshit...

>Meanwhile, the rest of us will continue living in a civilized society
>playing the best game ever made by the known free world.

Oh yeah, that vocubulary of yours really marks you as a member of
civilized society.

Pedro Colman-Arréllaga | Believing is easier than thinking. Hence so
hiss...@cris.com | many more believers than thinkers.
hiss...@concentric.net | - Bruce Calvert
------------------------|
| Do I contradict myself?
"The Typhoid Mary of | Very well then, I contradict myself,
the shipping business" | (I am large, I contain multitudes).
| - Walt Whitman

Damocles

Sep 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/13/97

Damocles <damo...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in article
<01bcc084$c80f6740$597c...@worldnet.worldnet.at.net>...

> You dumb fucks, Final Fantasy 7 is the best RPG ( No, the Best GAME )
> ever made. Being an avid player of the Japanese version for some
> 6-7 months now, I can easily claim that the US rendition is actually
> superior to its overseas counterpart.
>
> Your pathetic quibbles are either false ( There ARE interactive
backrounds
> , dumb ass ) or just stupid ( If you REALLY enjoyed those Superdeformed
> midget characters from Final Fantasy's past, then you REALLY need to get
> outside more often, you diluted dipshit.
>

> Meanwhile, the rest of us will continue living in a civilized society
> playing the best game ever made by the known free world.
>

> BTW, Golden Eye is an overhyped fancified Doom Clone that suffers from
> slows down CONSTANTLY... Take it from someone who owns the damn piece of
> crap.
>
> " And By the way, Hanson BLOWS "
> - Donald Trump

You dumb phcking SPIC. My parents make more money in a day than
your wetback 8 - memeber family will make in their penny pinching lifetime.

You phucking wetbacks and your Menudo loving lower economic class make me
sick.

DesTroYer

Sep 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/13/97

On 13 Sep 1997 23:52:23 GMT, "Damocles" <damo...@worldnet.att.net>
got a brilliant idea and posted:

Your a fucking idiot. Who cares what the fuck your parents make. You
racist bitch. Why don't you and Toon Army go to hell.

DesTroYer
Visit my site at http://members.aol.com/ObSiDiaNX/HA8oL.html.
330+ Genesis roms NOW online!
Click on a banner. So I can move to Simplenet and you can download
files without cut offs.

Sidelko Sean E

Sep 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/13/97
to Pedro Colman-Arrellaga

On Sat, 13 Sep 1997, Pedro Colman-Arrellaga wrote:

> On 13 Sep 1997 20:40:40 GMT, "Damocles" <damo...@worldnet.att.net>
> wrote:
>
> (just a few excerpts from this masterpiece of prose)
>
> You dumb fucks... Your pathetic quibbles... dumb ass... stupid...
> you diluted dipshit...
>

> >Meanwhile, the rest of us will continue living in a civilized society
> >playing the best game ever made by the known free world.
>

> Oh yeah, that vocubulary of yours really marks you as a member of
> civilized society.

And you're saying that your a member of a civilized society?????

Sidelko Sean E

Sep 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/13/97

On Sun, 14 Sep 1997, DesTroYer wrote:

> On 14 Sep 1997 01:47:42 GMT, "Damocles" <damo...@worldnet.att.net>

> got a brilliant idea and posted:
>

> >Pedro Colman-Arrellaga <hiss...@concentric.net> wrote in article
> ><341c1a26...@news.concentric.net>...

> >> On 13 Sep 1997 20:40:40 GMT, "Damocles" <damo...@worldnet.att.net>
> >> wrote:
> >>
> >> (just a few excerpts from this masterpiece of prose)
> >>
> >> You dumb fucks... Your pathetic quibbles... dumb ass... stupid...
> >> you diluted dipshit...

> >> Oh yeah, that vocubulary of yours really marks you as a member of
> >> civilized society.
> >>

> >" ~/=HEY ESSAY=\~ !!! "
> >
> >Enfatuated spic lovers.....all of you sicken me.
> >
> >Thank god I live in suburbia and live no where near you and your
> >disgraceful sub culture.
> >
> > BTW, Sean-Y SeQEER-O, you and your Wetback friends can go right back to
> >Mexico
> >
> > - KING HAS SPOKEN
>

> Fuck you man. You got a severe mental problem. There is no difference
> between the races. They are all humans. And they all should be
> treated with respect.
>
> If you knew anything you would know that skin color is only meant for
> protection against the sun.

What the hell is your racist problem? I thought you lived in a place of
civilized behavior. eg suburbia. If you are as racist as you sound there
is no way in hell you live in a suburb. Unless you grew up in the midevil
era. Grow up and get used to the 21st century other wise go back to where
you came from.

Locutus

Sep 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/13/97

Sorry DesTroYer, I wrote my mesage in the wrong place. It was intended to
go before the statement by Damocles.

This whole rasict thing doesn't belong on a emulator news group. It
should stop here before it gets blown out of proportion any more then it
already is. I'm sick of rasict comment after rasict comment. I'm sure
that I'm not the only one who feels this way.

> >> Fuck you man. You got a severe mental problem. There is no difference
> >> between the races. They are all humans. And they all should be
> >> treated with respect.
> >>
> >> If you knew anything you would know that skin color is only meant for
> >> protection against the sun.
> >

> >What the hell is your racist problem? I thought you lived in a place of
> >civilized behavior. eg suburbia. If you are as racist as you sound there
> >is no way in hell you live in a suburb. Unless you grew up in the midevil
> >era. Grow up and get used to the 21st century other wise go back to where
> >you came from.
> >

> Hey man your flaming the wrong person. It is "Damocles" that is the
> racist, not I.

Damocles

Sep 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/14/97

Pedro Colman-Arrellaga <hiss...@concentric.net> wrote in article
<341c1a26...@news.concentric.net>...
> On 13 Sep 1997 20:40:40 GMT, "Damocles" <damo...@worldnet.att.net>
> wrote:
>
> (just a few excerpts from this masterpiece of prose)
>
> You dumb fucks... Your pathetic quibbles... dumb ass... stupid...
> you diluted dipshit...
>
> >Meanwhile, the rest of us will continue living in a civilized society
> >playing the best game ever made by the known free world.
>
> Oh yeah, that vocubulary of yours really marks you as a member of
> civilized society.

" ~/=HEY ESSAY=\~ !!! "

DesTroYer

Damocles

Sep 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/14/97

Pedro Colman-Arrellaga

Sep 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/14/97

On Sat, 13 Sep 1997 18:59:10 -0600, Sidelko Sean E
<sid...@stripe.Colorado.EDU> wrote:

>And you're saying that your a member of a civilized society?????

Not for a second. I've never heard of a civilized society, though I
believe individuals can still try to be civil. However I don't have
the gall to claim to be civilized while throwing insults left and
right. And just to see how civilized this damo...@worldnet.att.net
is, check out his "civilized" response.

DesTroYer

Sep 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/14/97

On Sat, 13 Sep 1997 20:16:28 -0600, Sidelko Sean E
<sid...@stripe.Colorado.EDU> got a brilliant idea and posted:

>On Sun, 14 Sep 1997, DesTroYer wrote:
>

>> On 14 Sep 1997 01:47:42 GMT, "Damocles" <damo...@worldnet.att.net>
>> got a brilliant idea and posted:
>>

>> Fuck you man. You got a severe mental problem. There is no difference
>> between the races. They are all humans. And they all should be
>> treated with respect.
>>
>> If you knew anything you would know that skin color is only meant for
>> protection against the sun.
>

>What the hell is your racist problem? I thought you lived in a place of
>civilized behavior. eg suburbia. If you are as racist as you sound there
>is no way in hell you live in a suburb. Unless you grew up in the midevil
>era. Grow up and get used to the 21st century other wise go back to where
>you came from.

Hey man your flaming the wrong person. It is "Damocles" that is the
racist, not I.

DesTroYer

Pedro Colman-Arrellaga

Sep 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/14/97

wrote even more brilliant prose:

>You dumb phcking SPIC. My parents make more money in a day than
>your wetback 8 - memeber family will make in their penny pinching lifetime.
>
>You phucking wetbacks and your Menudo loving lower economic class make me
>sick.

Looks like I hit a sore spot. I think I offended him with just my
name. It's much easier to insult someone than actually talk sense. You
prove that point every time you post. You have no idea of my
background, no idea of my tastes, no idea of my level of education, no
idea of my appearance, and no idea of what economic class I'm in. In
fact it seems you have no idea, period.

Here's a quote for you to ponder:

"Let a fool hold his tongue and he will pass for a sage."

Maxim 914
- Publilius Syrus

I seems it's already too late for you. You have my pity.

Pedro Colman-Arrellaga

Sep 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/14/97

wrote:

>Enfatuated spic lovers.....all of you sicken me.
>
>Thank god I live in suburbia and live no where near you and your
>disgraceful sub culture.
>
> BTW, Sean-Y SeQEER-O, you and your Wetback friends can go right back to
>Mexico
>
> - KING HAS SPOKEN

This guy's priceless. Normally I'd have to go a little out of my way
to find such a creature, but through the joys of Usenet such
brilliance is just a couple if mouse clicks away. Let's all give him a
round of applause; not everyone is brave enough to sound this idiotic
in a public forum.

P.S. Never having been there I'd love to go to Mexico, particularly
the Yucatan, there's quite a bit of sightseeing to be done there,
maybe next vacation.

P.P.S. Have fun in suburbia, far away from that big, bad, scary
"disgraceful subculture" I know, maybe you just wanted to start a
disgraceful subculture of your own, since you've already got a
headstart on most people. That's good, corner the market while you
still have the chance.

Peter D. Larkowski

Sep 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/16/97

Hey Guys,
I think Final Fantasy 7 is the greatest game ever.... Oh wait I thought
this was emulator newsgroup (actually Final Fantasy 7 doesn't
technically belong here either since an emulator for FF7 is really
nowhere close to being done in the near future but at least it's closer
to the subject than racism).

Peter

-----------

Peter Larkowski mailto:CE_LAR...@er6.eng.ohio-state.edu
http://www.er6.eng.ohio-state.edu/~ce_larkowski

Peter D. Larkowski

Sep 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/16/97

Hey Guys,
I think Final Fantasy 7 is the greatest game ever.... Oh wait I thought
this was emulator newsgroup (actually Final Fantasy 7 does technically
belong here either since an emulator is really nowhere close to being

done in the near future but at least it's closer to the subject than
racism.

Jeremy Smith

Sep 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/19/97

What the hell are you bringing your racist-pig views into an emulators
newsgroup. You should be dragged out in the street and shot, you fucking
vile racist cockroach. I only wish I was in your town so I could do it
myself.

Damocles wrote:

> Pedro Colman-Arrellaga <hiss...@concentric.net> wrote in article
> <341c1a26...@news.concentric.net>...
> > On 13 Sep 1997 20:40:40 GMT, "Damocles" <damo...@worldnet.att.net>
> > wrote:
> >
> > (just a few excerpts from this masterpiece of prose)
> >
> > You dumb fucks... Your pathetic quibbles... dumb ass... stupid...
> > you diluted dipshit...
> >
> > >Meanwhile, the rest of us will continue living in a civilized society
> > >playing the best game ever made by the known free world.
> >
> > Oh yeah, that vocubulary of yours really marks you as a member of
> > civilized society.
> >

> " ~/=HEY ESSAY=\~ !!! "

Jeremy Smith

Sep 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/19/97

You stupid racist pig. You think you're high class? Bullshit. You're a goat
blowing roach and should be shot. Take your shit elsewhere, it doesn't matter
where because people will hate you wherever you go. Dick licker. Fuck you and
your "high class" racist bastard family. Fuck your racist parents who you
think are so rich. No one who is racist is ever rich, no matter how wealthy
they are. You're still poor trash. No one with class would discriminate based
on race. Cum guzzling queer. Fuck off.

Damocles wrote:

> Damocles <damo...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in article
> <01bcc084$c80f6740$597c...@worldnet.worldnet.at.net>...
> >
> > You dumb fucks, Final Fantasy 7 is the best RPG ( No, the Best GAME )
> > ever made. Being an avid player of the Japanese version for some
> > 6-7 months now, I can easily claim that the US rendition is actually
> > superior to its overseas counterpart.
> >
> > Your pathetic quibbles are either false ( There ARE interactive
> backrounds
> > , dumb ass ) or just stupid ( If you REALLY enjoyed those Superdeformed
> > midget characters from Final Fantasy's past, then you REALLY need to get
> > outside more often, you diluted dipshit.
> >

> > Meanwhile, the rest of us will continue living in a civilized society
> > playing the best game ever made by the known free world.
> >

> > BTW, Golden Eye is an overhyped fancified Doom Clone that suffers from
> > slows down CONSTANTLY... Take it from someone who owns the damn piece of
> > crap.
> >
> > " And By the way, Hanson BLOWS "
> > - Donald Trump

Jeremy Smith

Sep 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/19/97

I would like to change the wording of the preceeding message. In my haste to
describe my hatred for said cockroach (Democles or whatever) I used insults that
would imply a hatred for homosexuals. (Dick-licker, cum-guzzling queer) I
personally have nothing against homosexuals. I apologize if these phrases offended
anyone besides the above mentioned cockroach.

Jeremy Smith

Oct 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/6/97
to EIBØN

if you had bothered to read the rest of the thread, you would have seen my
apology for that. The fact is that he's probably not gay anyway, so how is that
discrimination?

EIBØN wrote:

> Jeremy Smith <jrs...@wenet.net> wrote in article
> <34230D43...@wenet.net>...

> > You stupid racist pig. You think you're high class? Bullshit. You're a
> goat
> > blowing roach and should be shot. Take your shit elsewhere, it doesn't
> matter
> > where because people will hate you wherever you go. Dick licker. Fuck
> you and
> > your "high class" racist bastard family. Fuck your racist parents who
> you
> > think are so rich. No one who is racist is ever rich, no matter how
> wealthy
> > they are. You're still poor trash. No one with class would discriminate
> based
> > on race. Cum guzzling queer. Fuck off.
> >

> >"...CUM GUZZLING QUEER..."
>
> ya, i know what you mean. i mean, anyone who discriminates or uses group
> oriented slurs like 'wetback' is an evil person and will burn in hell. oh,
> but wait, "cum guzzling queer" is a slur. but then thats different, that
> isnt insulting YOU, so its ok.
>
> >"...No one with class would discriminate based on race..."
>
> but its obviously very classy to discriminate based on other types of
> groups, just not race.
>
> well... your either selfish or fascist. i say fascist.

EIBØN

Oct 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/6/97