[Info-Ingres] vwload option problem

Martin Bowes

Sep 18, 2014, 7:24:19 AM9/18/14
to info-...@kettleriverconsulting.com

Hi All,

In VW 3.5.1 (a64.lnx/449) + p44906

vwload -f\\\t -v -m -F1K -ttmp_glab_test -uace ace_report_live vwload.1M.txt

processed 1000000 records, loaded 1000000 records, 0 errors

elapsed time 0.741665 seconds, 1348317 records per second

So when I load 1,000,000 rows and have asked for verbose (-v), timing (-m) and reporting frequency (-F) of 1k… I did not get a progress report, I only got a final summary.

When I look really really close at the interactive output it’s clear that a report is being produced but it’s all on the one line before being overwritten by the final summary.

How do you do that?

Martin Bowes