[Info-Ingres] New/Replacement Info-Ingres mailing list

Grant Croker

Jul 29, 2014, 2:17:38 AM7/29/14
to info-...@lists.planetingres.org
Good morning/afternoon/evening* all

Last night (etc..) Mikey passed me all the existing email subscribers and they've been bulk-subscribed to the replacement list. There are some things which are not quite working as expected, e.g. access to the list archives. Over the next couple of days I'll be working through the kinks and would appreciate it if you see any issues to let me know.

One last thing - I just want to say thanks to Mikey for hosting the Info-Ingres mailing list for over 15 years. I only hope that I'm able to do the same.

kind regards

Grant

* delete where not applicable

--
Grant Croker
Info-Ingres list maintainer

Paul White

Jul 29, 2014, 2:51:25 AM7/29/14
to Ingres and related product discussion forum

Great work Grant.

Yes,  thank you Mikey.  Good luck with your mail server upgrade.

Paul

&
Shift Seven Solutions
www.shift7solutions.com.au

Roger Hill

Jul 29, 2014, 4:00:58 AM7/29/14
to Ingres and related product discussion forum, Ingres and related product discussion forum
Grant:

Hi.

I seem to be getting emails twice in some cases.

Not yours, but the one from Paul White for example, and also the one from Henrik.

Regards
Roger
On Tue, July 29, 2014 07:17, Grant Croker wrote:
.
> Over the next couple of days I'll be working through the kinks and would
> appreciate it if you see any issues to let me know.

Roger Hill

Mikey

Jul 31, 2014, 2:02:28 PM7/31/14
I believe I found the reason we sometimes see two emails. It should be fixed now.

If anyone sees two emails, please send then both (with expanded headers if possible) to both Grant Croker and me.

Thanks for everyone's patience in this!

Mike Leo