Grupos de Google ya no admite publicaciones ni suscripciones nuevas de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue visible.

EQSL-C null indicators not zero or -1

5 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Mark

no leída,
5 sept 2014, 5:37:02 a.m.5/9/14
para
We have some code written in C using Embedded SQL. We read data out
of two tables which should contain identical data. However one column
of one table returns a null indicator > 0. I believe this can happen
if the data is truncated, which is not the case here.

This only happens under AIX and not under Linux or Solaris, even
though the same source code is being used.

The SQL is like:

EXEC SQL SELECT thisdata FROM table
INTO :thisdata:null_ind

thisdata is char[120000] and null_ind is a short.

Any ideas?
--
(\__/) M.
(")_(") is he still wrong?