mankind's century old hurdles overcame : was illusion not real only was indeed a most difficult to solve of all hurdle

LawCo...@aol.com

Apr 14, 2013, 4:40:41 PM4/14/13
Hi :

am pleased to belated announce the above now solved , software data results 100% confirmed compresses decompressor exact original

now this enters newest yet unknown science and mathematics frontiers , for now pls light relax philosophic look back discussions only welcome...pls pleasant celebrate

will post proofs leisurely , eventual .exe on terms : )

Good day on a new this new day for all the world's sciences : )
LawCounsels

lawco...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2014, 5:26:57 AM6/6/14
Gentlemen :

I now have the world's very 1st tested works random file compressor, compresses smaller reconstructs back exact same

This was a very very slow 1st version so you would need have likeep 16-cores or more Windows to run for like 48-hours!

Post your interests here OR to LawCounsels aol com with brief background detail...includes 1-line stating you agreed to keep ALL disclosures in commercial confidence.... exe will then be forwarded to your email address, you may generate your own random inputs to test verify

I am also looking to recruit a few experts in this area to complete prototype2, to start at US$30 / hrs increasing, preferable with C# skills & conversant with lexicographic index ranking/ unrank

serious enquiries only : )

Warm Regards,
LawCounsels

lawco...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2014, 11:37:07 PM6/6/14
================
FROM ENCODE.RU :
================

>Originally Posted by Bloax View Post

>Besides, if you've managed to make ~the ultimate compressor~ that is so >glacially slow that it wouldn't be worthwhile to use it over the traditional - >and much more polished - alternatives, all while kicking the door in and >shouting "A CENTURY OLD DIGITAL RIDDLE HAS BEEN SOLVED!" - why wouldn't you >share the executable?
>(By the way, couldn't BARF be modified to 'compress' down to a checksum of the >original file and then reassemble the original file byte by byte? Sure, >decompression would take centuries - but think of the bit savings!! :^) )

OF IMPORTANCE IS THE SCIENTIFIC THEORETIC BREAKTHROUGH PROVEN HERE

.... only tip of iceberg ( glacial slow like you said ) , but it opens up whole entire new fields & lightning-fast speed Prototype2/ Prototype3 will not be far off now

... You need forward your 1-line sentence agreeing to Confidentiality to verify .exe yourself , yes with any of your very own input random file .....

Warm Regards,
Lawcounsels

lawco...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2014, 11:51:30 PM6/6/14
==============
FROM ENCODE.RU
==============

>Originally Posted by Matt Mahoney

>There's a simple algorithm, actually. Interpret the input as a binary number and subtract one. You can compress recursively until the input is 0 (an empty file). To decompress, just add 1.

>The only problem is it's kind of slow. I'm working on a GPU accelerated version...

OBVIOUS THIS WONT WORK , you end up needing same # of bits records total# iterations ... likely at least expanded by 1 bit more ALWAYS

..... Like those many Alchemists ( charlatan ? ) throughout ages , preceding very recent table-top Cold Fusion breakthrough by Andrea Rossi & the verified accompanied 'transmutations' into valuable elements ( proven vouched by US Navy which purchased one of his prototypes ... & a few other corporate entities also ) this Random compressions history has likewise been similar plagued by many many who put forth claims without putting up .exe proving their ill-conceived wild claims

.... THIS NEEDN'T STOP ANDEA ROSSI DEAD from even to have started his successful self-funded investigations , even though for nothing of his doings he was immediate tarnished treated as 1 of continuing long line of charlatan Alchemists

... Actually some 7 years ago a group of Noble prize winners came together on board of a US corporations with US$100M public funds raised to attempt this 'NutCracking' & not unexpected did not succeed

..... ALL you are required now is simply forward 1-line sentence agreeing to Confidentiality to have this very 1st time verifiable .exe forwarded to you , you may verify this with any of your very own generated random input file THEN announce the success or failure to this Forum....

Warm Regards,
LawCounsels

lawco...@gmail.com

Jun 7, 2014, 12:35:57 AM6/7/14
THERE IS AN INTERSTING HISTORY / ANECTDOTE :

some 30/40 years Pons & Fleischman did observe thus reported finding Cold Fusion then , but had difficulties repeating their tests ( of finding tremendous excess heat produced than that input ) reliably WHEREUPON they were hounded marginalised by all establishment communities ever after

..... Incidental Rossi's recent successful work fully explained ' how very small unsuspected imperfections in electrolyte plate nano-scale wise ' had caused earlier Pon's & Fleischman's unexplained puzzling inability to reliable replicate test results !

.... At least Dr Fleischman had the very late satisfactions of seeing Rossi's wide acclaimed success , before himself passed away recently .....

Warm Regards,
LawCounsels

lawco...@gmail.com

Jun 7, 2014, 4:09:12 AM6/7/14
==============
FROM ENCODE.RU
==============

BIJECT.BWTS wrote :

I did not want to reply to this thread bit I worked with Dr Miles at China Lake. He explained why the elite struck up Universities failed to get the results. Even at China Lake will failed at first. But Miles looked at why the poor Southern Universities got clear result. When Miles got the results he was ordered by higher ups to stop. But the so called Cold Fusion does produce excess energy. The US is stupid I suspect the Chinese will corner the market in this field but it is real.

I thought I few years ago a predominant physicist I think from MIT was trying to get the main stream physics community to get the government to invest some money into the research but he was killed. There is some physic guy from some where talking about it on youtube so maybe there are some physicist not trying to suck on the so called global warming feeding trough that may reconsider it. But since they are afraid to be honest about global warming its unlikely they we gave it a good look other than that I have nothing to say about this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97ps7fTWOA8

take care

lawco...@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2014, 3:24:02 AM6/8/14

>Originally Posted by Sportman

>Congratulation after all that years trying, I can't wait to test it, see my pvt forum msg.

Cheers ! good to hear from you again : )

........ awaits to check your private email with 1-line confidentiality to then send to your private email

Warm Regards,
LawCounsels

Ernst

Jun 9, 2014, 3:48:41 PM6/9/14
Interesting. But why have you imported a conversation from another Realm of Data Compression? That has your standing on the Corner of Crazy and Feckless. I trust you are not waiting for a Limo. Just being Mean yet playful there...

Did you solve this by reorganizing the bits first? Is it a hidden aspect of the Nature of Information no one realized before? I can get with that! Hight Five if that is so ( I know the feeling ).

Just to share where I was when you, LLC, announced this victory; I am searching 2,758,801,409,296 files 415,241 bytes long for a compressible file. Naturally this is the R&D phase and software design continues and that I will wait for Winter to run the WorkStation to save on the cost of Air Conditioning but, I couldn't resist letting it run run run during initial testing. One possible outcome is that there are no compressible files in that two trillion file set. But what are the chances not one will compress? There is hope.

Again if you are being honest and not having a go with us in your triumphant return to this "Quiet Earth" that Comp.Compression has become congratulations.

lawco...@gmail.com

Jun 11, 2014, 11:50:07 PM6/11/14
Thanks!

If you like to participate collaborate contribute in this 'new mankind's knowledge frontier' new kind of science, send me a brief email to finalise confidential retention as outlined

Warm Regards,
LawCounsels

Ernst

Jun 17, 2014, 7:54:52 PM6/17/14
Well, that depends on what "IT" is.

I am working on designing encoders naturally and am working on an interactive AI for a I Ching program.

Fibonacci Code

Jun 23, 2014, 11:55:21 PM6/23/14
Jules, you've return.