Fonts and Future Things

David Elkins

Jul 27, 2015, 12:19:32 AM7/27/15
Fonts and Future Things
I may use a certain type of font, but that doesn't mean I know what the future will be.
DE

Don Stockbauer

Jul 27, 2015, 12:51:23 AM7/27/15
You mean that unlike the font for sarcasm there is no font to use to describe future things?

menti...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2015, 12:56:50 AM7/27/15
On Sunday, July 26, 2015 at 9:51:23 PM UTC-7, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> You mean that unlike the font for sarcasm there is
> no font to use to describe future things?

If you want to create a meme, use the IMPACT font.

Cheers,

ATM of http://ai.neocities.org/GIX.html
--
Major goal in life: Trigger a Technological Singularity;
Minor goal: Overthrow the unelected government of China;

Don Stockbauer

Jul 27, 2015, 3:45:04 AM7/27/15
but that is not necessarily in the future, menti.