Forensic project for pattern recognition in VB6

John South

Dec 3, 2004, 10:46:49 AM12/3/04
Hi

I've been given a computer system written in VB6 that implements a NN
pattern recognition system, but is not fully complete. (and no
documentation.)
I've been asked to get the program finished and, more importantly,
decide if it is a useable system, and if the neural-network technology
is valid.

I've plenty of programming experience and a mathematical background,
but I'm new to neural-networks.

Are there any "Sherlock Holmes" out there who could help me analyse
the code, see what it's trying to do, and see if it does it well
enough?

To give you some clues: there is a large PhaseMatrix array of trigrams
that forms the database of patterns.

Any offers?

John South
Pangbourne UK

Athreya Sathish

Dec 3, 2004, 11:40:04 AM12/3/04
Hello,
I can do the specified task in C and as well as in MATLAB.
I am not well touched with VB6. If you can convert the C code
in to
VB6, i can help ypu.

Best Regards,

Sathish Athreya