ResearchGate.net may be good site for neural network discussion???

TomH488

Sep 22, 2015, 6:08:46 PM9/22/15
It's hard to see what they have without joining, so I'm trying an "Other" (as opposed to Corporate and University) membership classification.

Found this from a hit where someone posted a question and got a ton of responses in 2013.

Willy Rempel

Sep 24, 2015, 3:52:10 PM9/24/15
On Tuesday, 22 September 2015 18:08:46 UTC-4, TomH488 wrote:
> It's hard to see what they have without joining, so I'm trying an "Other" (as opposed to Corporate and University) membership classification.
>
> Found this from a hit where someone posted a question and got a ton of responses in 2013.

Google autocomplete has "researchgate spam" as second suggestion.

More here http://academia.stackexchange.com/questions/16870/researchgate-an-asset-or-a-waste-of-time
and here https://www.quora.com/How-did-ResearchGate-acquire-2-2MM-users-All-by-spamming

I wouldn't do it