Tips & Tricks to Improve Your Logistic Regression

Joanna Caldwell

Jun 12, 2015, 12:53:34 PM6/12/15
Webinar: Tips & Tricks to Improve Your Logistic Regression
June 25, 10AM - 11AM PDT
· If the time is inconvenient, please register and we will send you a recording.

Registration Link: http://hubs.ly/y0TBpj0
· Alternative link: http://info.salford-systems.com/tips-and-tricks-for-logistic-regression

Abstract: Logistic regression is a commonly used tool to analyze binary classification problems. However, logistic regression still faces the limitations of detecting nonlinearities and interactions in data. In this webinar,
you will learn more advanced and intuitive machine learning techniques that improve on standard logistic regression in accuracy and other aspects. As an APPLIED example, we will demonstrate using a banking dataset where we will predict future financial stress of a loan applicant in order to determine whether they should be granted a loan. Although the focus is related to finance and loans, the concepts are relevant for anyone who actively uses logistic regression and wishes to improve accuracy and predictor understanding.

Logistic binary gradient boosting will be explained theoretically and shown in hands-on application
to generate accurate predicted probabilities.

This webinar will be a step-by-step presentation that you can repeat on your own!
Included with Registration:
· Webinar recording
· 30 day software evaluation
· Dataset used in presentation
· Step-by-step instruction for you to try at home