Just launching homeAI.info - looking for information resources to add to the directory

home.a...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2015, 5:21:30 PM6/2/15
Hello, I have just launched the website homeAI.info. Its a directory of information resources on the subject of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.

I would like to build up this site to be a really useful resource for anyone looking to find out more about AI and ML. I am looking to build out good quality links to articles, blogs, information, software and tools, projects, plus much more that would be useful for anyone looking to learn more.

If you have some information that you would like me to add to my site, please let me know by reply here or visit http://homeAI.info/add-a-link

I appreciate everyones feedback and suggestions, my site is very early stage (only been live a few days) and I know there needs to be a lot more links / resources added to make it properly useful for people.

Please help me make it a great place to learn more about AI and ML.

Many thanks Andy

home.a...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2015, 3:08:42 PM7/16/15
Hello everyone,

Lots of updates since launch, but still a lot more to do.

Appreciate everyone feedback to help make the site more useful for everyone interested in AI and ML.

Feel free to sign-up to our newsletter, follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Google+, or subscribe to our RSS feed.

Send us feedback via our contacts page.

Many thanks for your support

home.a...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2015, 1:51:17 PM7/28/15
I have just created a dedicated group on here home.ai.info to enable people to post feedback and suggestions. Please take a look and give us your views on how we can improve homeAI.info

home.a...@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2015, 3:09:39 PM8/4/15
I am pleased to announce that we have now added AI News Stories section on our website. Please take a look and don't forget to submit a story next time you want to share some AI News.

http://www.homeai.info/news-stories/submit-story/