Re: P 16 Follow Up

Message has been deleted

Georgia Reash

Oct 22, 2008, 2:13:07 PM10/22/08
to community-tran...@googlegroups.com, Sudhir Raghupathy
Will, Bill and I have been talking the past several months about what CTP might have to offer.  I will inquire with him.  Yes, let's go to the meeting.

Also - Steve and I had and interesting discussion this a.m.a about the asset mapping tool, process and outcomes.  He took a more simplified approach - meaning - this can be done much more simply than anticipated.  Basically, he's going to summarize his ideas and also map out a scenario with the YWCA; just to start get something to vision with.

See you tomorrow.

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 11:20 AM, will goldstein <will.go...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,
Mike and I were at the last Cuyahoga County P-16 meeting last month.  Interesting stuff - lots of energy, and great opportunities.  I am going to go to this next meeting mostly out of interest and to keep up to date on the effort.  Anyone else want to join me?

In particular, note below the creation of a Community Asset Mapping committee.  Per our CTP conversation yesterday, perhaps we could propose a tool/process to help facilitate their mapping process?  Sudhir, you and I can talk about this on Thursday, but Georgia, perhaps it'd be worth connecting with Bill Wendling on this point???

Seems like there may be opportunities here for both CTP and NEOCL...

-Will