PipeDream is now Open Source

Stuart Swales

Jul 5, 2014, 11:30:00 AM7/5/14
to colton-softw...@googlegroups.com

Something I had omitted to mention on this list!

PipeDream is now released under the Mozilla Public License 2.0 (MPL) so is open source and completely free.

A copy of the MPL may be downloaded from http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/

PipeDream Tutorial and Reference Guides are also released under the MPL.

PipeDream Examples are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

To view a copy of this license, visit: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/deed.en_GB

PipeDream is hosted in a subversion repository on riscos.info.

Fireworkz will also be Open Source Real Soon Now...

Enjoy!

Stuart

Gerald Fitton

Jul 5, 2014, 11:54:48 AM7/5/14
to colton-softw...@googlegroups.com
All of us users of PipeDream owe our grateful thanks to Stuart for doing all the hard work required to make PipeDream Open Source.

Gerald

Ralph Corderoy

Nov 10, 2016, 8:29:52 AM11/10/16
to Colton Software PipeDream
Please consider adding a link to the source at http://croftnuisk.co.uk/coltsoft/, e.g. http://www.riscos.info/index.php/Source_repositories_overview#SVN_Repository_List
Also, in a text file in a binary distribution.

I did ask on http://www.iconbar.co.uk/articles/RComp_releases_update_of_FireWorkzPro_2.20/index1314.html but the author's article didn't know where the source was to be found. I'll add a comment pointing to here.

Stuart Swales

Nov 10, 2016, 10:24:01 AM11/10/16
to Colton Software PipeDream
Thanks Ralph - I've added a suitable sentence with a link on the PipeDream page.

Stuart Swales

Nov 10, 2016, 11:27:11 AM11/10/16
to Colton Software PipeDream
Also updated the release text so the link will present in the next issue of the binary distributions (for both PipeDream and Fireworkz).