FW: CCJJ / December meeting reminder

1 view

Dianne Tramutola-Lawson

Dec 6, 2016, 7:12:15 PM12/6/16
to colora...@googlegroups.com

FYI  Dianne

From: Miera - CDPS, Germaine [mailto:germain...@state.co.us]
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2016 4:45 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: CCJJ / December meeting reminder

Good afternoon all,

Please see the attached agenda for this Friday's Commission meeting along with the minutes from the November meeting. Please note we have a very full agenda and have expanded the meeting length from 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm. We will meet in our usual location in the Employee Relations Training Room at the Lakewood Civic Center complex, 480 South Allison Parkway.

Also, please note that Friday's agenda includes a final vote on the three Community Corrections Task Force recommendations originally presented at the October meeting. I've attached those recommendations here for your review before Friday.

Thank you everyone and let me know if you have any questions,

Germaine Miera

Division of Criminal Justice, Office of Research and Statistics

700 Kipling St., Ste 3000, Denver, CO 80215

Office: 303-239-5729

Fax: 303-837-4491

Germain...@state.co.us

December 2016 CCJJ agenda.doc