FW: Networking through Twitter and Facebook Accounts

Dianne Tramutola-Lawson

Oct 15, 2016, 12:58:43 PM10/15/16
to colora...@googlegroups.com

From: Charlie Sullivan [mailto:cu...@curenational.org]
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2016 10:33 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: Fwd: Networking through Twitter and Facebook Accounts

Dear Prison Reformers throughout the world,

         As you know, CURE has been trying to network all our grassroots efforts through international conferences. These successful conferences have been in the U.S., Switzerland, Nigeria and Thailand. In April, we will have the 7th International Conference on Prison Reform and Human Rights in Costa Rica.

          Besides conferences, CURE has tried to have an international newsletter. But, this has not been as successful as the conferences. Finding volunteers to keep track of email addresses and write the newsletter has been a challenge. We all are overwhelmed with the prison reform needs in our own country.

          Even so, we should be networking! Thus, we thought we would try using our Twitter and Facebook accounts, which you can easily access by clicking on the tabs on the National CURE website www.curenational.org.  You can not only read about prison reform news throughout the world but also post the prison reforms happening in your own country on CURE's Facebook page.

           For example, CURE-Nigeria recently released a survey on women who are in Nigerian prisons and  their children living in these prisons. Please go to this link to find a copy. http://curenigeria.org/wp-cont ent/uploads/2016/09/PRISON-SUR VEY-REPORT.pdf

           Another excellent example is the recent newsletter of the Prisoner Friends Association in Hong Kong.

           Therefore, I hope you like myself will daily visit our Twitter and Facebook pages by clicking on those tabs on the National CURE website www.curenational.org Charlie

Image removed by sender.

 Charles Sullivan, President, International CURE, POB 2310, Washington, DC 20013

~WRD386.jpg