So. sub-chapter Colorado CURE Dec. 13th, 2016 - Colorado Springs

1 view

Michael Dell

Dec 5, 2016, 10:08:13 PM12/5/16
to CO-CURE Google Board

The monthly meeting of the Southern sub-chapter of Colorado CURE will be held on Tuesday, Dec 13th, from 7-8 PM at the ComCor Facility located at 3615 Roberts Road in Colorado Springs.

We will be discussing the results of the election and the upcoming legislative session.

Advocates For Change (AFC) will not be participating this month as the individuals who come down will not be available. If there are any issues related to offenders with sex offense issues, I will be able to provide some answers and forward on to AFC for the meeting in January or other follow-up.

If there is a specific issue you would want addressed concerning a loved, a policy at the Dept., about state statutes (laws) or regarding the Colorado General Assembly please let me know. A lot of times a question you raise may be of interest to other individuals who are not comfortable asking.

As always, we want to insure that if there is anything you don't understand about the system we want to help and in the process sometimes learn something new ourselves.

Sincerely,

Michael Dell

So. CO-CURE Coordinator and CO-CURE Board member

(719) 510-9797

Avast logo