Let the Righteous be Joyful

Jairo Garzon

Mar 5, 2020, 8:38:21 AM3/5/20
to Amigos Colombianos
Hola Cesar,
Le agradezco enviar este mensaje.
Muy amable.
Jairo Garzón
403-870-3905

=============

Esta conferencia es solo para hombres. Para aquellos que quieren mejorar su relación con Dios, consigo mismos, con sus esposas e hijos. La conferencia es el 20 y 21 de Marzo y será en St. Peter’s Church en el NW.
Se las recomiendo!

Register for our 23nd annual men's conference.
News and updates from the God Squad

God Squad Logo
Let the Righteous be Joyful.
Where do you find happiness?
Thank you Spolumbo's
For all your support.
Get ready for another large order for March 2020.

What do Popes say about Joy?

What is the cornerstone of an encounter with Jesus?
What is the unmistakable sign of the work of the Spirit?
What happens when you put Jesus at the center of you life?
For the first time in God Squad history, we are honored and privileged of having the wisdom and spirituality of the feminine genius come to us through Jane Adolphe; a Professor of Law at Ave Maria School of Law, in Naples, Florida.

Dr, Adophe also works for the Holy Father, as an Official of the Secretariat of State, Second Section: Relations with States.

She also worked for the Holy See in Vatican City State.  Read more on her bio...

Dr. Adophe will be speaking to us about what the last three Popes said about Joy.  Come and see how this encounter with Joy will change your life.  Register now and purchase Consecration to St. Joseph Book

God Squad Canada Society
God Squad Canada Society, 196 Citadel Drive NW, Calgary, Alberta T3G 4G2 Canada
Sent by se...@godsquad.ca in collaboration with
Constant Contact
Try email marketing for free today!