Información en general

luisa liliana guzman barrera

Jul 8, 2020, 10:02:54 AM7/8/20
to colombi...@googlegroups.com
Hola Todos,

Deseándoles una excelente semana.

Take control of your future today and begin training for a new career in Massage Therapy at our Calgary campus right away!

Not sure if you'll qualify? Try our short pre-approval survey and discover if you're ready to start training to become a Massage Therapist in Calgary's growing healthcare industry! Visit: https://loom.ly/StykQEY

Contact us today to register or find out more about our 3000 hour Advanced Clinical Massage Therapy program, available funding options and the iPad included for every student!

Para información en español enviar mensaje de texto o llamar al 403-808-0382.
Email us at in...@makamicollege.com or call us at 403-474-0772

#MaKamiCollege #MaKamiCalgary #MassageTherapy #NewClasses #backtoschool #MaKamiCalgaryJuly2020class #massagecollege #massageschool #calgary #yyc #college #calgarycollege #calgaryschool #yycjobs #yyccareers #calgarycareers #calgaryjobs #massagetherapist