Por FAVOR ayudeme a Ayudar. Please support my fundraising efforts at Tour for Kids, funding supports KCC

Maria Ospina

May 25, 2016, 7:51:17 AM5/25/16
to GRUPO COLOMBIANOS EN CALGARY Publicacion
Buenos dias Cesar y  le agradezco de antemano por ayudarme a publicar este a la comunidad.
Sergio Gonzalez esta totalmente comprometido con esta hermosa causa y necesitamos el apoyo de todos ustedes.
Esta obra no tiene el apoyo financiero del gobierno y por eso necesita su apoyo.
Muchisimas gracias.

Por favor revise el enlace y ayudenos a ayudar. Gracias.

https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/FundraisingPage.aspx?SID=7457639&LangPref=en-CA&EID=194931

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is prohibited. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is deemed to have accepted these risks. Company Name is not responsible for errors or omissions in this message and denies any responsibility for any damage arising from the use of e-mail. Any opinion and other statement contained in this message and any attachment are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

In accordance with the new CASL legislation effective July 1st, 2014 you may 'unsubscribe' or ask to be taken off my email at any time. Simply reply to this email with 'Unsubscribe' or 'Remove' in the subject line and We will delete your email from our data base.