Gem for the management of monthly subscription plans / included services?

Felix

Mar 24, 2014, 10:56:50 AM3/24/14
to colo...@googlegroups.com
Moin moin,

Wir suchen nach einem Gem, um Guthaben und Bezahlungen zu verwalten, vielleicht kennt einer von euch da was? Für Details hier die Mail von meinem Kollegen Martin:

"""
Hello everyone,

I could use some help: I’m involved with a RoR project that requires subscription plans that include a certain number of services, but also requires the tracking and accounting of services that exceed the included quantities. Think your mobile plan; 100 minutes payed for with your monthly fee, every minute beyond that costs extra.

I’m aware of the ActiveMerchant and Freemium gems, those are great for payments, but do not seem to offer tracking of services that exceed a subscription plan as mentioned above. The focus is on tracking, not necessarily invoicing.

Do you know a gem that provides this functionality? Would you mind sharing your experience? Did you implement something similar?

Cheers,
Martin.
"""

Danke schon mal im Voraus,

Felix

Sebastian Cohnen

Mar 24, 2014, 11:01:08 AM3/24/14
to colo...@googlegroups.com
an was brauchbaren in dieser Richtung wäre ich auch interessiert…

--

---
Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie in Google Groups E-Mails von der Gruppe "Cologne.rb" abonniert haben.

Tim Buchwaldt

Mar 24, 2014, 1:03:50 PM3/24/14
to colo...@googlegroups.com
*trollmode* nimmste dir nen radius, klebst den an deine mysql, läuft !

Sent from my iPhone