How to make things that not ugly

卓群 王

Oct 18, 2013, 4:55:40 AM10/18/13
to colo...@googlegroups.com
Hi, guys

Next meetup I want to share some design tricks, which theme is 'How to make things that not ugly'. Ruby on Rails is a great framework for making website. With RoR, someone can make a website quickly by himself. However, sometimes we may not have design resources, or we just want to prototype and get feedback from users. There are thousands of websites now, users won't use your website if it looks ugly.

In my talk, I will share some practical design tricks that every programmer can learn and use it immediately. Our aim is not beautiful, just 'not ugly'. When you achieve that, you can focus on coding and function.

BTW, you guys are very kind in last meetup. It makes me like Deutschland more. Thanks :)

Jack

Jakob Hilden

Oct 18, 2013, 5:39:21 AM10/18/13
to colo...@googlegroups.com
I'm very glad you enjoyed the meetup.  I think this whole "Design for Hackers" topic area is really exiting and I'm looking forward to what you will have to share.

--

---
Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie Mitglied der Google Groups-Gruppe "Cologne.rb" sind.

Lucas

Oct 21, 2013, 3:43:50 PM10/21/13
to colo...@googlegroups.com
Really looking forward to your talk :) And also very glad that you liked it :)

Jakob Hilden

Nov 18, 2013, 3:23:14 PM11/18/13
to colo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jack,

I put your talk on the Agenda for the Meetup on Wednesday (http://www.colognerb.de/topics/how-to-make-things-that-are-not-ugly-design-for-hackers).  Does that work for you?

Also, could you give me your username on the http://colognerb.de website, so I can properly attribute the talk to your user?

Thanks,

--jakob

On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 10:55 AM, 卓群 王 <zhuoq...@gmail.com> wrote:

Jack Wang

Nov 19, 2013, 9:51:24 AM11/19/13
to colo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

See you tomorrow. Wish you like my share.

Thanks,