Young Montana Media Group, 1995

Chad Cottle

Aug 16, 2012, 9:50:21 PM8/16/12
to coll...@googlegroups.com

Todd Willey

Aug 16, 2012, 10:49:21 PM8/16/12
to coll...@googlegroups.com
a) searching for "catfood cupcakes" didn't autocomplete in google
b) most hits were just a reference to this video
c) i'm heartbroken

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 9:50 PM, Chad Cottle <opend...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4m4KZHDVWRE
>
> STRAIT GANGSTA Nostradamus type shiz.....

nx

Aug 16, 2012, 11:31:05 PM8/16/12
to coll...@googlegroups.com
GOA TRANCE

Chad Cottle

Aug 17, 2012, 5:53:56 AM8/17/12
to coll...@googlegroups.com
Meme Cat says "I can no has cat food cupcakes cause the little girl in Montana sucks at the Internet?"

Dustin Baker

Aug 17, 2012, 8:10:50 AM8/17/12
to coll...@googlegroups.com
And not one mention of its intended purpose...pr0n and Warcraft

Sent from my iPhone

Dave Hempy

Aug 17, 2012, 10:13:22 AM8/17/12
to coll...@googlegroups.com

I would love to see a reunion video retrospective.

Damned impressive video for ’96 elementary production.

-dave

Chad Cottle

Aug 17, 2012, 10:42:06 AM8/17/12
to coll...@googlegroups.com
Dave, no doubt.  Perhaps a panel interview even....the rest of us in CyberFutureLand want to know why there is no cat food cupcakes.  We demand a time machine and rectifying this post haste.

Chris Harn

Aug 17, 2012, 10:47:19 AM8/17/12
to coll...@googlegroups.com
the cat food cupcakes are a lie
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to mailto:collexion%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com.

Lori Houlihan

Aug 17, 2012, 2:16:34 PM8/17/12
to coll...@googlegroups.com
No Pete Townshend on Spotify & no catfood cupcakes on the internets. I am disappoint.

Todd Willey

Aug 17, 2012, 3:30:01 PM8/17/12
to coll...@googlegroups.com
Rdio fixed that for ya: http://rd.io/x/QFK6La9_

Lori Houlihan

Aug 17, 2012, 3:34:11 PM8/17/12
to coll...@googlegroups.com
OMG!!! I LOVE you xTodd!!! They even have Rough Mix.

Dustin Mays

Aug 21, 2012, 12:00:19 PM8/21/12
to coll...@googlegroups.com
My god. This is PRICELESS. I love the trance music in the background SO MUCH.