Windows phone build failed

adam....@anect.com

Aug 12, 2014, 8:27:29 AM8/12/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have a problem with building on Windows phone. How can I find out what is wrong? It is buildable on iOS as well as on Android.

Attached is the error log file.

Thanks, Adam
error-59.txt

Shai Almog

Aug 12, 2014, 9:50:54 AM8/12/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Do you use any cn1libs?
Do you have a multi-dimensional array of more than 2 dimensions?

adam....@anect.com

Aug 13, 2014, 5:49:48 AM8/13/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

we are using bouncy castle, but we need the full version of it, so we adapted the full version of bouncy castle to CN1 - it works, but not the win phone build.

Could you hint me how we could make it working? Or is there a possibility to find out which class is failing?

I commented out any 3 dimensional arrays references. I've also read that there might be problem with 2 dimensional array initialisation ( like byte b = new byte[5][4] ), but it also did not help. Is there also problem with static initialisation? Like this?

public static final byte[][] alpha0Tnaf = {

    null, {1}, null, {-1, 0, 1}, null, {1, 0, 1}, null, {-1, 0, 0, 1}

};

private static final int[][] primeLists = new int[][]

{

    new int[]{ 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19, 23 },

    new int[]{ 29, 31, 37, 41, 43 },

    new int[]{ 47, 53, 59, 61, 67 },

    new int[]{ 71, 73, 79, 83 },

    new int[]{ 89, 97, 101, 103 }

}

Or any other general rules what to avoid?

Thank you guys!

adam....@anect.com

Aug 13, 2014, 8:43:44 AM8/13/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Ok,

I replaced all like "b = new byte[5][4]" occurrences (I've forgot one before) and now the error disappeared, but I'm getting new one. Attached.
There is interesting line: ERROR: Oh no, XMLVM needs more memory. Try running with -Xmx1G or more.
But then there are listed 513 errors like missing an assembly reference so I'm not sure if it is related or not.

Could you please check it?

Thank you very much.

Adam

adam....@anect.com

Aug 13, 2014, 8:44:33 AM8/13/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
The log file
error-73.txt

Shai Almog

Aug 13, 2014, 10:58:03 AM8/13/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Add the build argument win.doubleRam=true

adam....@anect.com

Aug 14, 2014, 5:26:50 AM8/14/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Thank you.

Ok, now I am getting last bunch of errors connected with native interfaces (see the logs at the end of the file).

1) The type or namespace name 'UIElement' does not exist, which is as I've read ok, because PeerComponents are not yet supported on windows phone platform - btw. is there a plan to add the functionality? I will really need it in the near future...

2) The type or namespace name 'String' could not be found: should be generated string with small s, just the small error.

When I comment out the PeerComponent method and correct the string type, it is built.

Thanks again, Adam
error-77.txt

Shai Almog

Aug 14, 2014, 1:09:58 PM8/14/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
1. Probably not. Its problematic in Windows Phone.
2. Are you using NetBeans or Eclipse?
Are you using a library or native interface from some source?