Bill Bushey from Open Twin Cities in the Bay Area this week

Steven Clift

Jun 24, 2014, 10:17:13 AM6/24/14
to code-for-sa...@googlegroups.com, openo...@googlegroups.com, Bill Bushey
Coming off a great weekend with Hack for MN ...

http://hackformn.org
https://twitter.com/search?q=%23hackformn&src=typd
https://www.flickr.com/groups/opentwincities/

Bill is in the bay area this week. He is the co-founder of Open Twin Cities.

He is at the US Ignite Summit - http://us-ignite.org/applicationsummit
- much of the week. However, he might be available to swap Brigade
building stories and highlight our special inclusion interest/work.

He is on Twitter here:
https://twitter.com/wbushey
https://twitter.com/opentwincities
Email: bill....@e-democracy.org

Bill is also E-Democracy's tech director and lead on our use of an
open source Google Groups like tool we use for non-profit, open to all
(verse gated resident only communities) neighborhoods online. Note:
http://e-democracy.org/groupserver

Finally, whether you are originally from Minnesota or not, we'd like
to propose a virtual exchange of ideas across Brigades. So, if you
want to get the vibe from Middle America, join our Google Group:
bit.ly/otcgroup

Cheers,
Steven Clift

Steven Clift - http://stevenclift.com