Register for CodeAcross SF on Feb. 22

Hannah Young

Feb 13, 2014, 6:02:35 PM2/13/14
to code-for-sa...@googlegroups.com

Hi SF Brigade,

CodeAcross San Francisco is next Saturday, Feb. 22, 2014--remember to register!

RSVP here: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/codeacross-san-francisco-tickets-10521326571

To plug into the CodeAcross theme Beyond Transparency and celebrate Open Data Day, Code for San Francisco is going to use the day to begin researching the topic of housing in San Francisco with regards to open data and technology.

We'll spend the day working on an Open Data Inventory of housing data in San Francisco, liberating housing data we find that isn't in machine readable formats, and creating visualizations.

Join us if you're interested in learning more about open data in San Francisco! Participants of any technical proficiency can participate so whether you're a data geek, seasoned technologist, or just getting started, you'll have something fun to collaborate on.

See you there!

Hannah

More about CodeAcross

CodeAcross 2014 is a weekend of events taking place in cities around the world. There will be events hosted simultaneously in dozens of cities all around the globe on the weekend of February 21-23, 2014. Coinciding with International Open Data Day, the goal of CodeAcross is to activate the Code for America network and inspire residents everywhere to get actively involved in their community.

For more information, check out the CodeAcross 2014 website:

http://www.codeforamerica.org/codeacross-2014/

Thank you to the national CodeAcross sponsors: