More Golden Eagle sightings in various parts of eastern Fremont & Custer Counties

SeEttaM .

Nov 28, 2014, 2:56:29 AM11/28/14
to cob...@googlegroups.com
Since I found the 3 Golden Eagles flying together last week I have been seeing a lot of Golden Eagles around eastern Fremont County.  Day before yesterday I spotted a juvenile flying high above Red Canyon Park north of Canon City.  Today I watched an adult flying around the Wetmore area then photographed one that might be the same eagle perched on a phone pole.  And I saw a likely 2nd year Golden Eagle flying near Greenwood which is a little west of Wetmore. I got good photos of the perched eagle and a long shot of the likely 2nd year that I have uploaded to my Birds and Nature blog.

SeEtta Moss
http://BirdsAndNature.blogspot.com