Colorado Breeding Bird Atlas: QUIZ

Ted Floyd

Nov 28, 2015, 10:33:43 PM11/28/15
to Colorado Birds
Hello, Birders.

One of the most important features of the forthcoming 2nd Colorado Breeding Bird Atlas is the change map--one for each and every species in the book. The change map provides an intuitive--and, in many cases, dramatic--feel for how a species' breeding range in Colorado changed between the two atlases. To see how it works, click on this link:

http://tinyurl.com/CFO-BBA-quiz-1

What species do you think this is?

We will be posting quizzes like this every couple of weeks until the Atlas is published. Learn more about the Atlas, and pre-order your copy here:

http://www.cobreedingbirdatlasii.org/

Ted Floyd
Lafayette, Boulder County

P.s. Hannah Floyd and I saw a prairie falcon this Saturday afternoon, Nov. 28, at Prince Lake No. 2, Boulder County, and then a prairie merlin over at Greenlee Preserve, Boulder County. Couldn't find a prairie warbler, though . . .