White-eyed Vireo - deKoevend (Arapahoe)

Jared Del Rosso

May 27, 2016, 10:01:50 AM5/27/16
to Colorado Birds
This morning around 6:30 am, the White-eyed Vireo was singing and feeding along a line of bushes on the north end of the South Suburban Ice Arena parking lot, which borders deKoevend Park in Centennial (Arapahoe Co.). This line of bushes separates the lot from a private residence. Hopefully, if the bird sticks around, it will move back toward the canal.

- Jared Del Rosso
Centennial, CO

Jared Del Rosso

May 28, 2016, 12:19:25 PM5/28/16
to Colorado Birds
This morning around 6:15 AM, I heard the White-eyed Vireo at deKoevend Park (Arapahoe Co.). It was in the the same area where it's been since the 18th. For directions, see the original post: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/cobirds/Nae3BakUuNk

Also as the park was a Plumbeous Vireo, my first at deKoevend.

- Jared Del Rosso
Centennial, CO