Re: Club Cascadas Sale #05264 Problem

MICHA BENNETT

Jan 8, 2018, 5:06:24 PM1/8/18
to da...@cascadaslegacy.com, Cascadas Vacation Legacy", larry...@gmail.com, clair...@earthlink.net, Markgi...@outlook.com, gilb...@cascadaslegacy.com, Rory King, Barbara Montgomery, Mauricio...@tradingplaces.com, gidd...@cascadaslegacy.com, Welcome to Club Cascadas De Baja, bobb...@bobberry.net, Bruce Thomas, Wayne McKenna, Luis....@tradingplaces.com, Jennifer...@tradingplaces.com

Mr Stoenner,

Just to reiterate what has occurred so far for those of you just stepping in on this issue. You Mr. Stoenner wrote me a letter telling me my unit would sell for $29,850 net if not more! Letter and all correspondence is below. Then I get the sales contract saying the sale will bring in 65% of $39,860.00 (which would be $25,909.00 net) less than original, but I figured that was the lowering amount it spoke of in the contract! Then I get the transfer to sell contract and now it says: 23,283.09 net. That is not right on so many levels as well as the document stated it sold on Dec 7th, 2017 (but buyer would not have use until 2019?). I did NOT hear about the unit selling until I called: Inquiring, if my unit is being used in 2018 by the sales team or not. I could have sold this unit myself but due to Mr Stoenners letter and my medical issues; I wanted someone else to take care of it. I have now spent more time and energy dealing with this than I ever expected and would have taken if I sold the unit myself, which has also cause me more health problems for me because of the stress.

I have been waiting to get a call back from Mark Giddings but since I received a rather odd response from your receptionist Andree (Spelling?) When I mentioned I need to file a complaint on how you are dealing with me and the sale of my unit:  She told me “Well that is hard for me to believe!” (She also refused to give me Mark’s Giddings e-mail address) therefore I have a feeling my message did not get any further than her desk.

The last email below also states I have no recourse the sale is completed and will move forward, to sign and send in the certificate, I would receive my money in a timely manner (end of March (4 month) is not a timely manner). I will not be sending in my signed and notarized certificate since I am not in agreement of the sale and do NOT believe it was reasonably discounted! If I receive a transfer to sell agreement of $25,909.00 net I will sell. If not, I will keep my unit, sell it myself or rent it out.

I am responding in larger text and parentheses to your response Mr. Stoenner. I am adding all individuals e-mail address that might help me in resolving this, not just for me, but also the 22 people that wrote to me with the same bait and switch tactic that has been used on me.

Micha Bennett

360-463-7424

From: MICHA BENNETT <Micha_...@msn.com>
Date: Thu, December 28, 2017 2:43 pm
To: Dave <da...@cascadaslegacy.com>, "gilb...@cascadaslegacy.com"
<gilb...@cascadaslegacy.com>
Cc: "From: Cascadas Vacation Legacy" <sa...@cascadaslegacy.com>,
"Luis....@Tradingplaces.com" <Luis....@Tradingplaces.com>,
"Jennifer...@Tradingplaces.com"
<Jennifer...@Tradingplaces.com>, Rory King
<ro...@cascadaslegacy.com>, Wayne McKenna <mac...@hotmail.com>

Dave, I am sure glad I asked some questions because I wouldn't have known about the email from Gilberto since it ended up in the junk folder: I only delete that folder and never look in it. That is why I keep asking to be phoned with information. I get very spotty internet where I live.

I noticed the amount on the sale letter is very different from the amount you and Rory quoted me per your e-mail/sale contract dates 8-24-2017 and 9-7-2017 “. I deal in real estate and this is not acceptable. I have highlighted the quotes in Yellow and green.

I will start with your quote: On 08-24-2017:

From: MICHA BENNETT <Micha_...@msn.com>
Date: Thu, December 28, 2017 2:43 pm
To: Dave <da...@cascadaslegacy.com>, "gilb...@cascadaslegacy.com"
<gilb...@cascadaslegacy.com>
Cc: "From: Cascadas Vacation Legacy" <sa...@cascadaslegacy.com>,
"Luis....@Tradingplaces.com" <Luis....@Tradingplaces.com>,
"Jennifer...@Tradingplaces.com"
<Jennifer...@Tradingplaces.com>, Rory King
<ro...@cascadaslegacy.com>, Wayne McKenna <mac...@hotmail.com>

Dave, I am sure glad I asked some questions because I wouldn't have known about the email from Gilberto since it ended up in the junk folder: I only delete that folder and never look in it. That is why I keep asking to be phoned with information. I do not check my mail unless I know something is coming!

I noticed the amount on the sale letter is VERY different from the amount you and Rory quoted me per your e-mail/sale contract dates 8-24-2017 and 9-7-2017 “. I deal in real estate and this is not acceptable. I have highlighted the quotes in Yellow and green.

I will start with your quote: On 08-24-2017: Mind you I had been asking Rory and Barbara to sell my unit for one year prior to this email.

[...]

Have a great day,

Micha
Home Phone 360-427-1617

From: "Gilberto Meza Gaxiola" <gilb...@cascadaslegacy.com>
Date: Thu, December 28, 2017 8:02 am
To: <micha_...@msn.com>
Cc: "'Dave Stoenner'" <da...@cascadaslegacy.com>, "'Luis Moran'"
<Luis....@Tradingplaces.com>, "Jennifer Sherrer"
<Jennifer...@Tradingplaces.com>

Hola Micha Bennett

We want you to inform you that we find a buyer for your legacy villas you own in Club Cascadas de Baja.

Attach you will find 2 documents where specified the amount you will get and when you get it by mail. Will ask you to print the Transfer form and get it sign and notarize and send to us with the membership certificate as soon you can, to continue on the process of the sale.

Please reply all to confirm that you receive this email and attachment to follow up on the sale.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us, Have a wonderful day.

Gilberto Meza Gaxiola
<image001.jpg>

Toll Free 1 888 846 5571,
Mexico 011 52 624 143 4406

Kimberly Beach

Jan 8, 2018, 5:36:16 PM1/8/18
to MICHA BENNETT, da...@cascadaslegacy.com, sa...@cascadaslegacy.com, larry...@gmail.com, clair...@earthlink.net, Markgi...@outlook.com, gilb...@cascadaslegacy.com, Rory King, Barbara Montgomery, Mauricio...@tradingplaces.com, gidd...@cascadaslegacy.com, Welcome to Club Cascadas De Baja, bobb...@bobberry.net, Bruce Thomas, Wayne McKenna, Luis....@tradingplaces.com, Jennifer...@tradingplaces.com
I know we all should not really be involved in this - but if I was told to expect $25,909 and received a check for $23,283 - I would be upset as well.
Seems like quite a difference.  And if the contract calls for “reasonable adjustment” - the parameters should be spelled out with the expected payout written as a range.

If Dave feels the difference in what is being remitted to the seller compared to what she was told to expect is so insignificant,  perhaps he should absorb the amount with his commission as opposed to the seller.
And neither the 14% change in 2018 nor the original purchase price are relevant.   If I bought a unit for $5000 and you bought the same one for $10,000, they are for sale at the same price.  Seems like that was a diversion.

<sigimg0.jpeg>    <sigimg1.jpeg>
              Ocho Cascadas                                  Club Cascadas

$29,850 then $25,870 then $25,909 and now $23,283.09. Please explain the major discrepancy. I have all email I received from all of you with these quotes. This is not ethical in any way! I would have sold the unit myself if I would have known your sales department would take me for a ride! I live on a fixed income which is not much so $6600-$2600difference is a big deal for me. Please advise on how you are going to fix this.

Phyllis Mittler

Jan 8, 2018, 7:55:13 PM1/8/18
to Kimberly Beach, MICHA BENNETT, da...@cascadaslegacy.com, sa...@cascadaslegacy.com, larry...@gmail.com, clair...@earthlink.net, Markgi...@outlook.com, gilb...@cascadaslegacy.com, Rory King, Barbara Montgomery, Mauricio...@tradingplaces.com, gidd...@cascadaslegacy.com, Club Cascadas, bobb...@bobberry.net, Bruce Thomas, Wayne McKenna, Luis....@tradingplaces.com, Jennifer...@tradingplaces.com
Hi Micha,
 I do hope you are feeling better this year. I know you are upset because you still have me on your stream.  I have to say that I have reviewed the letters and the quotes that were sent to you. I think the only problem that had unfortunately happen is that Dave over estimated your unit in his letter welcoming you to your first legacy year. Your first amount stated was in a letter from Dave and it was over estimated, not a quote. I think that over estimating could easily happen because in Real Estate “a property is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.” So to be honest with you it is easy to over estimate the price of what a property is actually worth at the end of one year to the next.  It was unfortunate.  As far as the contract; I cant tell if the price of $25,909 was given to you before the new buyer decided not to occupy or after.  If it was before the buyer decided, it seem like the sales office is correct. You have this year to enjoy your unit or you could rent your beautiful unit this year and that could help you increase your net amount to get closer to what you expected. I hope this helps.

Take care and be well,
Phyllis

Edwina Feeney

Jan 8, 2018, 11:43:25 PM1/8/18
to Phyllis Mittler, Kimberly Beach, MICHA BENNETT, da...@cascadaslegacy.com, sa...@cascadaslegacy.com, larry...@gmail.com, clair...@earthlink.net, Markgi...@outlook.com, gilb...@cascadaslegacy.com, Rory King, Barbara Montgomery, Mauricio...@tradingplaces.com, gidd...@cascadaslegacy.com, Club Cascadas, bobb...@bobberry.net, Bruce Thomas, Wayne McKenna, Luis....@tradingplaces.com, Jennifer...@tradingplaces.com

Hello, a little break from the action.  We are hoping to take 6 friends to Cascadas week 44 or 45.  We will need 4 bedrooms so…two 2bed/2bath, or 3 bed villa and 1 bed/villa.  Six of the group have never been to Cabo and there is NO better way to introduce them to our little piece of paradise.

Cheers,

Edwina Feeney

Tia Winters

Jan 9, 2018, 11:03:36 PM1/9/18
to Edwina Feeney, Barbara Montgomery, Bruce Thomas, Club Cascadas, Jennifer...@tradingplaces.com, Kimberly Beach, Luis....@tradingplaces.com, MICHA BENNETT, Markgi...@outlook.com, Mauricio...@tradingplaces.com, Phyllis Mittler, Rory King, Wayne McKenna, bobb...@bobberry.net, clair...@earthlink.net, da...@cascadaslegacy.com, gidd...@cascadaslegacy.com, gilb...@cascadaslegacy.com, larry...@gmail.com, sa...@cascadaslegacy.com
Seems unfair to me, so in the future if prices change I would suggest sales people be obliged to pass by the owner prior to selling, to midigate the loss.

Tia