72 new nodes at Clemson with high core count and RAM

Robert P Ricci

Apr 11, 2018, 12:52:19 PM4/11/18
to cloudlab-users
We're happy to announce the immediate availability of the next set of
nodes in our expansion: 72 nodes of type 'c6420' at Clemson. These are
Skylake machines with 32 cores (64 threads) and 384 GB of RAM. Each
has two 1TB HDDs and an Intel X710 10 Gbe NIC wired up to a set of
Dell S5048 switches. There's more information here:

    http://docs.cloudlab.us/hardware.html#%28part._cloudlab-clemson%29

We still have more goodies on the way: new machines (including many with
GPUs) at Wisconsin, IBM POWER servers (also with GPUs) at Clemson, and
user-allocatable switches at Utah.

Enjoy!