Good News - 25 Sponsored Tickets to the Anchor Cloud Event - June 4, San Francisco.

Khazret Sapenov

May 23, 2014, 2:20:10 PM5/23/14
to cloud-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

Thanks to our sponsors at Dell, we have 25 sponsored tickets to offer exclusively to selected cloud people.

Join us in San Francisco as dozens of renowned speakers and industry buyers gather to deliver an intensive one day immersion in strategic Enterprise IT and Cloud — the event features more relevant sessions and research than you’ll find at any other event.

Many end-users from the world’s top organizations have already finalized their plans to attend Cloud Slam 2014 this June, and now you should too!

Don't miss your opportunity to attend. Take advantage today and secure yours (while quantities last) at https://cloudslam.eventbrite.com/?discount=I-LOVE-DELL.

enjoy,
Khazret