Closure Library new base.js is broken because typo I guess.

Daniel Steigerwald

Aug 27, 2014, 4:40:53 PM8/27/14
to closure-lib...@googlegroups.com
base.js:566: WARNING - unreachable code.
It seems that there is a typo in https://github.com/google/closure-library/blob/master/closure/goog/base.js#L566 preventing advanced mode verbose compilation without warning.

Nathan Naze

Aug 27, 2014, 4:42:22 PM8/27/14
to closure-library, John Lenz
+John

Perhaps related to the new module work. This is likely related to the MOE stripping.

Nathan

--

---

Nathan Naze

Aug 27, 2014, 4:53:44 PM8/27/14
to closure-library, John Lenz
Preparing a fix. One moment.

Daniel Steigerwald

Aug 27, 2014, 4:55:40 PM8/27/14
to closure-lib...@googlegroups.com
Thank you! Closure Library is awesome and I really appreciate your fast reaction.

Nathan Naze

Aug 27, 2014, 5:09:49 PM8/27/14
to closure-library
For now, you can strike out the "return null". The canonical source has some legacy logic in this function that is stripped by MOE [1], but recent changes have left the scrubbed version in a bad state.

Thank you for the report.

Nathan

Nathan Naze

Aug 27, 2014, 9:59:40 PM8/27/14