ANN: ClojureScript 0.0-2371

David Nolen

Oct 10, 2014, 8:07:31 AM10/10/14
to clojure, clojur...@googlegroups.com
ClojureScript, the Clojure compiler that emits JavaScript source code.

README and source code: https://github.com/clojure/clojurescript

New release version: 0.0-2371

Leiningen dependency information:

[org.clojure/clojurescript "0.0-2371"]

This release includes minor fixes, faster collection iterators, and
stays in sync with the latest transducers changes in Clojure master.

### Fixes
* CLJS-862: fix inconsistent re-pattern
* CLJS-866: Faulty ns macro desugaring
* CLJS-869: When preamble is not found in source directory, compiler
does not report it

Julien Eluard

Oct 10, 2014, 9:29:07 AM10/10/14
to clojur...@googlegroups.com, clo...@googlegroups.com
Hi David,

thanks once again for the continuous effort to improve the ClojureScript compiler.

Some warnings are now printed when using a specific `include-macros` syntax. I wanted to confirm that this syntax was indeed incorrect.
An example is: [secretary.core :as secretary :include-macros true :refer [defroute]]

Is the proper way to include macros to rely on the top-level `require-macros` keyword?

Thanks,
Julien

Shaun LeBron

Oct 10, 2014, 9:58:07 AM10/10/14
to clojur...@googlegroups.com, clo...@googlegroups.com
(:require [secretary.core :as secretary :include-macros true])
; desugars to add=> (:require-macros [secretary.core :as secretary])

(:require [secretary.core :as secretary :refer-macros [defroute])
; desugars to add=> (:require-macros [secretary.core :as secretary :refer [defroute]])

This changed to its original intended behavior so we can use :refer and :refer-macros together in the same require spec, without using a redundant `:include-macros true` as a separator to distinguish what we're referring.

Julien Eluard

Oct 10, 2014, 10:13:10 AM10/10/14
to clojur...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Shaun that does the trick and is a nice improvement.

Julien

---