ANN: ClojureScript 0.0-1913

David Nolen

Oct 4, 2013, 9:50:08 PM10/4/13
to clojur...@googlegroups.com, clojure
ClojureScript, the Clojure compiler that emits JavaScript source code.

README and source code: https://github.com/clojure/clojurescript

New release version: 0.0-1913

Leiningen dependency information:

    [org.clojure/clojurescript "0.0-1913"]

Enhancements:
* Under incremental compilation reset the namespace for the file, this way you get var warnings for example when functions get renamed
* ns refers and uses for libs and macros are now checked - warning now issued if var does not exist

Fixes:
CLJS-600 & CLJS-604: LazySeq regression

David

Chris Rosengren

Oct 7, 2013, 1:53:05 AM10/7/13
to clojur...@googlegroups.com, clojure
Not sure where I should post this, but updating from 1853 -> 1913
caused the compilation error:

Caused by: clojure.lang.ArityException: Wrong number of args (3) passed to: reader-types$indexing-push-back-reader

It was caused only when I had the dependencies (clj-http "0.7.7", and ring-middleware-format "0.3.1") which both use older versions of org.clojure/tools.reader.

Including org.clojure/tools.reader "0.7.8" in projects dependencies fixed all problems.

David Nolen

Oct 7, 2013, 11:32:54 AM10/7/13
to clojur...@googlegroups.com
This is a dependency problem in your project, ClojureScript 1913 specifies tools.reader 0.7.8.

David

---